Chapter 6

Liz' pov

I heard someone entering the room and figured it was probably just Dom. "Hey, What's wrong?" I could have sworn that my heart stopped working and so did my long when I heard Matt's voice. He sat next to me and it felt like I had forgot how to speak any language that exists. He slowly put his hand on my shoulder and I knew he was worried. "It's... it's nothing" I said sniffing and looked up only to meet his concerned eyes. Fuck, stop looking like that. His look changed little clearly didn't buy my explanation and I can't really blame him. I wouldn't have either. He looked around with confused frown. "I'm not idiot. I know you are far from ok but why are you here?" He asked with his soft voice that always made me melt.
"I'm here because this is kind of my room... and I didn't want to be there. Not after losing a good friend" I turned back to my phone and felt how he pulled me closer to his side by wrapping his arm on shoulder. "Why did you lose that friend?" "It's Sarah. I used to think she trusted me but obviously she didn't because she won't listen when I keep telling her that Dom is like big brother to me" I explained and played with my phone by fidgeting it around on my hands. "Oh. Well it sucks that she doesn't listen you but I admit the thought did cross my mind" he sounded surprised and.. relieved? That can't be right. He pulled me even closer and wrapped his other arm around me as well. It felt so safe in his arms, like I could trust him with anything. I started quietly sobbing again burying my face to his shoulder.

I had been crying on Matt's shoulder for good minute when I pulled away. "Ehm... Sorry I.. I shouldn't have" I tried to get some kind of words out to apologize but all I did was stutter and sniff. "Hey. It's ok" Matt lifted my head with one had and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "If you feel like crying then you cry" he smiled softly to prove that it was ok. God that smile always kills me.. also why if he still caressing my cheek? I wondered inside my head while I looked up to his eyes again. Might be wrong color for Alec but... I couldn't think more. I just got lost in his eyes and the soft gaze and soft touch. I closed my eyes and slightly pressed my cheek again his palm. After small moment I could feel he slowly pulled my head with his hand closer. With frown I opened my eyes and stopped breathing when I noticed how close he was. All I was able to do was look into his eyes and closed them once his lips finally touched mine. The breath I had been holding escaped and my hand that had been holding onto his collars found it's way behind his neck. His hand that wasn't holding my face on place pulled me closer to him as he slightly deepened the kiss once he had realized that I enjoyed it.
It felt like dream, his grip around me was strong but gentle. After moment had to pull away to catch some air. "What just happened?" I asked breathlessly looking deep into his eyes but then it hit me. He had girlfriend. I jumped up. "Why did you do that what about-" my voice had started raising and he interrupted me by getting up and kissing me again. "Why did you do that? Again?" I demanded but clearly didn't seen convincing because he seemed like he was about to laugh. He took deep breath and clearly was preparing himself to explain something. "Ok look. Me and Esther? That is fake. Completely" my eyes widened and I backed up but not for long because my back hit the wall. I was trying to wrap my head around it so I didn't notice how Matt had come closer. Probably only took like three steps with those legs to get right in front of me.