Chapter 4

Liz' pov

"How could you do that to me?" I yelled Dom after we had got to his apartment after his workday was over. "How can you embarrass me like that?" I throw my jacket away and go to kitchen to get some coffee. "Relax" I head Dom's voice following me. He came to hug me to show me that he didn't mean to embarrass or hurt me. "What bad can it do if he knows that his character is your favorite hm?" he asked leaning his chin on my shoulder while I was making coffee. For outsider we probably could easily go from couple who is in love. Reality is that he is like big brother to me and he makes sure that I know it. "Well I prefer him not knowing. You know how big celeb crush I have on him" My voice slowly fades away when I feel someone texting me. I take my phone from my pocket and sigh when I see who it's from. "Who it is?" Dom asked and went to fridge to get something to eat. "Oh no one just one friend you don't know" I couldn't tell Dom that his ex is texting me.

from Sarah: "Seriously Liz? not even a week and you already have your hands on him?!"
to Sarah: "Sarah come on. u know i have known him ages and that he's like my brother!"
from Sarah: "HA! joke of the year. you 2 were spotted at the airport. i saw the pics"

My eyes widened. OK this isn't good, I thought myself as I went to instagram to see latest pictures where Dom has been tagged. I breathed in harshly when I saw the pictures. It surely did seem like lovers seeing after long time. There was also old pictures compared to new ones to point out that me and Dom have known for long time. I also saw few picture sets where was added pictures of me, Dom and Sarah with caption ranting how I was violating girlcode by being with Dom. "Dom" I said to get his attention. "hmph?" he makes noise since he had mouth full of food. "we got spotted yesterday" I could tell that he was in shock just like I was. He had nearly dropped the beer bottle he was holding. "wait why are you drinking? don't you have to work tomorrow?" I ask when I realize that he had beer on his hand. "Relax. It's just one beer" he said and closed the door with his elbow while digging his phone from his pocket. He seemed to text someone but then he went to instagram and started swearing. "Let me guess. It was Sarah who texted you?" Dom suddenly asked after browsing few minutes. I didn't want to talk about it so I just made noise to let him know that he was correct.

I had been browsing through instagram and twitter seeing all kind of comments about those pictures someone had took. Many were mad at me and telling me how I'm worst friend ever and that if I really was Sarah's friend I should be hanging out with her instead of cozing up with Dom. I knew that I shouldn't be reading all the mean comments online but the first mean words came from my good friend. It killed me inside to know that she didn't trust me enough not to do something like that. Dom just happened to be the one who asked me to visit him and also bought me tickets. Unlike Sarah seemed to expect me to know what is in her mind. I had tried to text her and ask how is she doing but she convinced me that she was doing ok and that she even has new guy on her target.