Chapter 1

Matt's pov

After we finally finished the scene and got told to go home I saw how Dom left quickly without even washing off his runes which would have only took few minutes.
"Should we have reminded him?" I heard Harry ask behind me. We were walking to the trailer to get us ready to go home.
"Not like we had time for that" I replied as I stepped in. I went to grap that same towel I always use and watched how Harry sit down on one of the chairs so he could get all the makeup off.
"Where did he went anyway?"
"He mentioned something about buying plain tickets to his friends few days ago so my guess is to pick her up" I said as I started rubbing the runes away with wet towel. The towel was nicely warm from the hot water I used to make it wet.
"Her? Did he move on from Sarah that quickly?" Harry asked with worry in his voice. Everyone in the cast knew about the break up and so did everyone who had any social media accounts.
"No. She's his old friend and her birthday is this week so Dom decided to surprise her" I paused for a moment to think if Dom had said anything else. "And she loved shadowhunters so I guess he wants her to meet us" I turned to look Harry who was already looking at me. He smirked when he heard what I said.
"Wonder which character is her favorite"
"Don't know. Jace it isn't because Dom whined how she had complained how his Jace isn't douch and sarcastic enough and how Jamie was better" I had finally got all runes off my skin and sat down for a moment before I would go home. Harry was laughing hard. Probably imagined Dom's face when he complained about her.

Finally my front door closed behind be and I took a deep breath to relax. That was when I heard noises from the kitchen. I took off my jacket and went to check who it was even though only one other person had keys to my apartment.
"Hi Matthew. Want coffee? I made some" Esther asked and took sip from her coffee. I grapped cup to myself and poured coffee in it.
"When did you get here? I thought you were in New York" I asked while I was taking milk from fridge.
"Around an hour ago. I don't have any gigs in like week so I thought I should come here" she said as she started walking to living room probably to watch tv. Once I was done with my coffee I followed her there and sat next to her. For media and nearly everyone else we were dating but reality was that he were just best friends. Sure we had hooked up several times after getting way too drunk.
"Well prepare yourself for having to go out in few days and act like my girlfriend" I said while scrolling on my phone. On corner of my eye I could see her questioning look.
"Some of Dom's friend came here today and I remember him saying something about how she loves shadowhunters so I have feeling that we will meet her somewhere" I turned to look at Esther who was looking at the tv and drinking her coffee.
"Ok. I'll be cozy with you... wonder if she ships malec" she said giving me side-eye. I just laughed at her comment and shrugged.
"I guess we gotta find out when we meet her"

//a.n//
Before anyone comes to hate on me, I have nothing against Mesther. In fact I love them. They are super adorable