Chapter 11

Matt's pov

The morning went lazily. We didn't get up until like 2 hours after we had woke up and the whole time we were in bed we had cuddled and shared few kisses here and there. It felt amazing to wake up Liz on my arms snuggling on my side with my shirt on.

After we had got up I made some coffee for both of us because she clearly wasn't morning person. While I was making the coffee my thoughts wondered into possible future imagining how I would have to make her coffee every morning before I leave to work. I wasn't even sure how that relationship would work. Officially for public I'm dating Esther and everyone in social media, including Sarah, thought that she was with Dom which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Dom is only non-family member with now Liz who knows about me and Esther being fake and he had asked if I had thing for her while we had been filming. I somehow had managed to dodge the question because I didn't want to tell him anything yet. Not before I knew what was going on.

After the coffee was ready we watched some tv while Liz was snuggling on my side again drinking her coffee which looked adorable. I wasn't paying attention to the tv because I was trying to memorize my script. She tried to be sneaky and read it as well but thankfully I was fast enough to notice it and turned her face away from the paper.

Now we were in a club where Dom and Kat had insisted to take her because it was her birthday. I was sitting on our booth chatting with Emeraude and Alberto. Emeraude was complaining how she already wanted Prince to propose her but knew that it definitely wasn't the correct time because they had to live separately. His job was well all around when she was strictly stuck on Toronto.

"So Matt when are you-" she started but got interrupted by Alisha. "Ok I'm slowly starting to believe the rumors about Liz and Dom" Alisha said and placed the tray on our table making us three to turn so we could search what made her think that. "There they are dancing pretty closely. Kat was there but once she spotted be on the bar she came to get drink as well. Probably coming here in abit" she explained and sat next to Alberto and started immediately chat with him and Emeraude.

I couldn't tear my eyes off of Liz as I felt how jealous slowly build inside of me. Dom's hands were wrapped around her lower waist as they danced. Her back was against Dom's chest and his face buried on her hair. Deep down I knew that there is nothing between them. She had spend night in my arms, cuddling and making out all morning. But seeing Dom so close to her like that made jealous run in my veins.

I just focused on my beer but when I glanced them again I saw Dom smirking at me. When he was sure that I was looking he lowered his hands on her thighs and they were dancing and grinning on each other. It was clear message for me that he knew where she had been last night. I had to remind myself that they are just friends and been that for long time.

"I like her. She's really nice girl" Kat's voice snapped me out of my trance. I blinked few times and frowned lightly. "I said I like her" she repeated proudly expecting that it was the music why I didn't hear. I didn't know how to react without exposing something so I just shrugged agreeingly. After while Emeraude, Alisha and Alberto felt the table going to dance as well leaving me alone. I wasn't alone for too long because soon I felt someone rather lightweighted practically throwing themselves at me. "Oh sorry. I think I drank too much. My head feel fuzzy" Liz giggled and hold her head while leaning on my shoulder. "Here. Take some water" we had bought few waters so that people can get some water as well to easy tomorrow's hangover.
She grabbed the water glass making the decoration on her sheer shirt glitter. After she had drunk almost half of the glass, the glassed were big ones, she leaned back on me. "What are you doing? I asked when she grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her shoulders. "I want to cuddle" at that moment I was glad that I had moved closer to the wall when everyone else had left. "Ok I think I should take you home" I chuckled warmly when I noticed that she started to be in that state of drunk when you get sleepy.
"Hey Dom!" I shouted at Dom when I stopped him coming from men's room. "Hm? What's up?" He asked when he had reached our table. "I think I take this drunkie home now" he scanned Liz and made agreeing face. "Yeah good idea. Let me give her my hoodie. It's getting cold there" I rolled my eyes when Dom left to get his hoodie. After few minutes of waiting he came back with gray hoodie. "Here. I will survive if I get abit chilly but she won't. She hates cold" he laughed and walked back to the dance floor.

Dom had been right about it getting cold outside and I started to worry if Liz had enough on. Sure she had Dom's hoodie and her own leather jacket but she only had shorta and nothing under them. We got into cab and right when I started telling her address she stopped me. "I don't have my keys with me. We have to go on your place" I hesitated for a moment before telling the driver my own address. She laid her head on my lap once the cab started moving and clunched the jacket tighter around her. "Don't worry soon we are in my place" I promised pulling her closer to I could warm her at least little.