Chapter 12

// an: Little Mix - Secret Love Song works perfectly to get right mood for next few chapters.
Also I have Tellonmy. I will leave link on bio

Liz' pov
New York Comic-con week

I was scrolling through twitter even thought I knew perfectly well I shouldn't do it. All Sarah's fans had started digging old pictures where I was with Dom and tried to prove that I had been what destroyed their relationship when in reality the break up had been just as big of a news as it was to everyone else.

I came across a video clip that Sarah had took at my birthday year ago where Dom was practically suffocating me by sitting on top of me and tickling me non-stop.

User 1: "look how close he is to her. how can he do that to Sarah? she deserves the world!"
User 2: "he is fuking playing with other woman when Sarah is in a same room? wth?"
And the list goes on. People had done small manipulation to pictures and video clips of us making it seem like we had been having affair all the time Dom was with Sarah.

"You shouldn't be there" I jump little when I hear Matt's voice right on my ear. I could smell his shampoo and feel how water dropped on my shoulder as he hugged me over the back of the couch. "I know I just... she has even been liking some of the tweets and seemingly also some of the pictures people has shared in Instagram" I explained and put my phone away to wrap my own arms on top of Matt's. "Well they don't know the truth" he whispered and placed kiss on my cheek making half of my face wet with his hair. "Or do I look like Dom to you?" He asked and was clearly joking.

"No you do-" A doorbell interrupted my sentence and also my movement. I was just had been turning around so I could kiss him properly but now he pulled away and looked to the door. It gave me time to admire his shirtless and shower fresh body as he had just straightened up. "It's probably Esther" he wondered and started walking to the door. It indeed was Esther which made me sink deep into the couch. Her precense always made me feel small and guilty even if she approved me and Matt.

"Hii" I heard them exchanged few more words before walking further in the house. Matt's apartment in New York wasn't over-the-top big and fancy but it was nice and cozy so it didn't matter. "Hi Liz" Esther waved when she saw me. I replied with shy and weak smile. I couldn't get over the guilt I had. Sure they both had assured me many times that it was ok and Esther was even happy that Matt had found someone he adores but I still felt like I was stealing her man. "I go put on some shirt" Matt told and quickly lifted my chin to give me small kiss before vanishing into his bedroom to dress up.

I watched how Esther circled around the couch and sat in front of me since i had my back against a wall and armrest. I was trying to be as small as possible and hide in the corner but obviously it didn't work with my platinum blond hair. "I wish you could come with us" Esther said and rubbed my leg apologizingly. She was the sweetest girl and deserved so much. It didn't make any sense why she would be ok with someone else being with Matt when she could have him all to herself.

"Hmm... don't think it would be good idea. You two haven't brokenup and there is just too much drama around me, Dom and Sarah. The last one throwing fuel into the flames by liking different theories in Twitter" I explained trying to ignore the weird guilt. Esther laughed and relaxed on the couch. "They wouldn't even remember whole theory of you and dom being thing if they saw you and Matt" she said like the most natural thing and reached her neck backwards to see if he was coming back. "You get to announce it one day. I promise" I just gave small smile as an answer for her kindness. "I just stay here and watch the everything from online"

"Hey Esther we should get going" I suddenly hear Matt's voice which was followed by footsteps that was getting closer. Esther gave me quick hug before getting up and going to get herself ready to leave. Matt reached to give me one last kiss before following Esther so they could leave to the convention.