❁Chapter 33❁

Chapter 33

"Five more minutes!" she groaned, her hands curling tighter around James who was trying to wake her and soon pulling him back down just so he would stop talking. Ever since she had decided to go back to classes - he acted like her own personal alarm clock, waking her up each morning in a best attempt to be motivational and make sure she still wanted to go to class for her own benefit.

Of course, it was rather lovely of him, had it not been for the fact that he was as much a morning person as Bea was and that was not at all.

"Baby, please," she whined, nuzzling closer to him with a pout and he huffed as she guided his arms around her and used him as her own personal pillow.

"You need to get up," he frowned, brushing a kiss to her forehead, "I'll help you pick out an outfit?"

"I'll wear my dungarees," she grumbled, turning her head so it nuzzled into his shoulder, completely oblivious to his amused smile, "I should really wear my robes."

"You can wear them when you're comfortable," he shrugged, and she grumbled curses of him waking her being completely unfair.

"I know you don't want to get up, babe," he laughed, running his fingers through her hair, "I don't want to get up either."

"You're giving in to the rules!" she exclaimed, "I thought you didn't play by the rules."

"Course not, I've had detention three times this week - one with you, actually."

"I know but you want me up so early." She lifted herself up so that she could stare at him, a frown on her lips and he quickly moved forward to kiss her.

"Morning," he smiled against her lips, his hand lifting to cup her cheek and she grumbled many more curse words.

"Morning." She fell onto his chest once more, whining about him keeping her up late and then flipping him off when he said something rude.

"You know there's a lovely red dress waiting to be worn by you and maybe today could be when you wear it?" he suggested, "you'd look lovely."

"I look lovely in my dungarees," she whined, allowing a laugh to escape his lips and his head to nod in agreement.

"You're right," he agreed, "I think you look lovely in anything - or nothing, of course."

"As if you'd know," she snorted, turning on the bed, "you haven't seen me naked before, James."

"I don't need to." He shrugged, leaning down to kiss her, "I already know that you'd look lovely."

"I don't know if you will see me naked," she whispered, frowning as she sat up. Her hands fell into her lap clasped together and she twiddled her fingers, "for a long time...until - until I know I'm ready...for - for that."

"Hey, hey, hey!" he pulled on her waist until she was in his lap, "you could be read in a month...you could be ready in a year - or fifty years - or never! And it wouldn't matter. We don't need to have sex, Bea, we don't need to do anything like that and I'd never expect you to do that just because I'd want to.

I don't want to if you don't want to - clear and simple. It doesn't matter to me as much as you do, I'd much rather you be comfortable."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, "what did I ever do to deserve you?"

She had asked it so many times she wondered why she hadn't truly had an answer yet, but she couldn't help the smile when James replied with, "I think it should really be asking that question, Bea, I mean seriously."

"Do you believe in soulmates?" she asked, brushing her lips against his neck and sighed.

"I believe that you're mine," he declared, "I think that there's no one else in this world I could ever see myself with. I think I'm so in love with you that sometimes it physically hurts because I know how much you've been through. I think it would seem right if we were soulmates because you've made me a better person. You have made me want to be a better person - and not just me, the boys too.