❁Chapter 34❁

Chapter 34

"What's that you got there, Beau?" asked Bea as she entered the Gryffindor common room. She was waiting for Lily considering they were thinking about going to Hogsmeade for the day. Violet and Bertie where off doing something, most likely finding someone for Bertie to 'hook up with' which was a less detailed version of what they were talking about at dinner last night and at that same dinner did Bea tell Lily about how much she missed butterbeer.

So of course, Lily planned their full Saturday.

"Mistletoe."

Bea frowned, taking a step back from him and clocking Lily walking down the stair, "...It's March."

"I found it on the floor, it must have been forgotten from that Christmas party," he snorted.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to kiss y-"

She cut herself off when she watched Lily lean over the couch, pressing a sloppy kiss to Beau's cheek and soon winking at him, "can't break a Christmas tradition, can we?"

"It's march!" Bea exclaimed, "you know if this was just a plan for you two to snog then I'll leave...just give me a heads up!"

"Oh, shut up," Lily said, rolling her eyes and ruffling Beau's hair who looked entirely dazed as he turned to watch the two, "It was a kiss on the cheek."

"Well I don't think Beau would be too opposed to one on the mouth," Bea smirked, winking at Beau who soon flipped her off. Though the blush perfectly spread across his cheek that matched the colour of Lily's hair said that he definitely wouldn't be opposed.

Lily shrugged, turning to walk out and with a ruffle of her hair, she spoke, "neither would I."

Bea wolf whistled at Lily walking out of the portrait hole, eyes turning back to Beau whose eyes had widened so much, Bea was sure that they would fall out of his head, "goodbye, Beau. Think of Lily!"

"Uh huh."

Bea giggled how dazed he look, turning to exit the portrait hole to see Lily looking like she was ready to throw up, "Lils, what's wrong?!"

"I can't believe I just...I just did that - I just kissed him!" she squeaked out, hands running over her face as she almost stumbled over her legs and Bea jerked her hand out to catch her, trying her best to stop the amused look on her face, "I just...good Godric was I embarrassing - please just tell me?!"

Bea giggled, "Lily it was adorable!"

"It was?!" she asked, wide-eyed, "are you sure? Did he look disgusted?!"

"Disgu- Lily!" Bea exclaimed, "he looked like he had just been struck with a love potion, are you serious?!"

"...Really?"

"Yes! Though I didn't know you went for the younger ones," Bea winked, earning a hard push from the girl behind her whose cheeks painted red.

"He's the same age!" she exclaimed, "he's younger by a few months."

"Yes, nine!" Bea giggled, "I didn't know you two were a thing if I'm being honest. Course that's because I've not been the most observant person, but I mean I thought I'd at least see my two best friends fucking-"

"We are not fucking, Bea!" Lily screeched, earning way too many stares to keep her from getting embarrassed, "he's just my friend."

"Friend that you just admitted to wanting to kiss," Bea nudged her with an overdramatic wink, "you could be fucki-"

"You're turning into him," Lily said, wagging her finger, "he has influenced you to swear!"

Bea couldn't help her giggles at how worked up Lily was getting, it was hilarious to say the least and she moved to throw her arms around her, "can I help you two get together?!"