Prologue.

" Girl I swear we're gonna miss you so much." Bridgette said , hugging Miani tighter as she nearly dropped her bag.

" True that." Kiara said , wiping away tears that were falling from her eyes. " Aww , don't cry , Kiki." Miani said , hugging her , and dropping her bags into her father's 2017 silver Mustang.

" Bye girls ! We've gotta go Miani or we're gonna miss our flight." Her dad ,  Joseph said , pleading for Miani to finish her goodbye , since it had been nearly 30 minutes.

" I love you guys , I swear I'll text you when the flight has landed , I SWEAR !" she said , sliding into her father's car , rolling the window down.

He father twisted the key , making the girls sigh harshly. " Kisses , bye !" Miani said , whist the car drove away as she watched tears escape from Bridgette's face.

Miani sighed , grabbing her headphones , and plopping them into her ears. " Dad , I swear i'd legit cry if this move wasn't so that you'd make 30,000 more a year." Her dad eyed her , nodding.

" I know honey , but I swear you'll love Boise." She leaned over onto the window , and watched cars zoom past , until they'd arrived at the airport.

"Flight 209 is now boarding."

Her dad eyed her , as they fled through security , to get to the plane. They'd barely made it.

" Shimmy , Shimmy , KokoBop , I think I like it." Miani sang alongside the song , adding a glare onto her father's face.

" Miani , enough with the Kpop okay , turn off your phone and get a book or something." She sighed , plucking the earbuds out her ear , just as they were told to turn all electronics off.

She adjusted her neck pillow , pulled out a blanket , and called it a day.

—————

Miani felt a hard hand shaking her awake. " Mimi , are you okay ? I've been calling your name for 5 minutes , get up." She readjusted herself , stepping out of the seat and grabbing her belongings.

" Sorry , Dad." she said , stepping off the plane , as her dad flagged down a Taxi. She was greatful that their furniture had been shipped overnight. Lord knows she was ready to just unpack boxes , and NOT move anything into the house.

They got into the Taxi , as they entered a neighborhood called PiperBrooks. She looked around at the nicely sized homes , as the Taxi pulled up to a spacious 2 story blue and white house , with a clear view of a pool.

" Oh my God , Dad ! You didn't tell me that there was a pool." She said smiling , as he paid the Taxi driver. " I didn't for a reason. You should see your face right now , you look fucking retarded." He said cracking up , earning him a glare.

Miani skipped to the front porch. " C'mon." she groaned , as her Dad approached the door. He quickly unlocked it , showing a beautiful staircase.

The floor was marble , with 3 open rooms , and 2 with doors. Her father pointed around. " Livingroom , Dining Room , Kitchen , Bathroom , My office. May I remind you , don't touch shit in my office." He said , walking up the stairs , as Miani looked around.

She looked into the downstairs rooms , noticing that the furniture was a little different, indicating he had bought more things. It was much better furniture, and made the house look 3 times more expensive.

She walked up the white stairs that were enlaced with black trim , and looked around the hallway. She counted 4 bedrooms , with 1bathroom next to each guest room , a full bathroom in her room , and one in her father's room.

Miani entered her room to see a brand new King Sized bed , with a dark blue head and base board. The covers were a milk white , with paint splatters. She had around 15 pillows , ranging from Kpop idol groups , to drug photos plastered on them.

There was a huge black and yellow sign above her bed that read 'Miani' As well as coat racks on the wall , millions of posters and streamers , with a 60" cordless tv on her wall. She had a desk as well , white was yellow , and held her precious Macbook , as well as her white MCM book bag , with books stacked underneath.

Her area rug was white and blue striped , which practically covered the center of her room.

Her bathroom was plain with boxes of decorations , awaiting her hand. She squealed , as she heard her dad enter the room. " Like it ?" he questioned , causing her to spin around.

" I love it !" she said , hugging him tightly , as he sat her boxes of clothes and suitcases on the floor , as she plopped down on her bed.

" Great. Now get to unpackin' while I go cook us up some steaks , yeah ?" She rolled her eyes , shooing her dad.

" You know you can be a fucking dick , yeah ?" she said , earning a laugh. " So can you."

She closed the door , and began unpacking.

Maybe this move wouldn't be so bad after all.

Miani.

What do you guys think ? It was time I wrote a damn story. It's been driving me crazy 🤣💙.