Once 💙.

Tony

It was Monday. 6 o'clock in the morning to be exact. The bell rung at 8 for us to enter the building, and We were tardy by 8:10.

I'd just woken up from my slumber, And I wasn't having it. It'd been fall break, so I'd been used to sleeping in until around 9 for a week.

Not to mention, my dad was acting like a little bitch. Every since Miani had came over, he began to act shady towards me.

It was as if he'd been thrown off by her presence or whatnot. He's lucky he happened to walk in. He wouldn't have known about her in the first place.

I'd not seen Miani since that day, since her friends had just left last night, and her schedule was full. I don't blame her. She'd only had a week with them, and she could see me any other time.

Opening my closet, I looked through the many racks of sweatshirts i had. It's not that i'm jealous or anything, I just miss my girlfriend is all.

I noticed a few hangers missing sweatshirts, and read all the sticky notes. I smiled to myself, and placed the sticky notes back on the hanger.

Deciding on a hoodles gray adidas jacket, and some khaki pants, I went to my bed, throwing the clothes on there, placing my gray shell toes at the foot of my bed, with my boxers, and cologne.

After taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and washing my face, I got dressed, and popped my prescription.

The time read 7:42, so I got into my car, and drove to school.

By the time I had gotten to school, I didn't see Miani. It was typical, seeing that she probably wouldn't come to school, considering the fact she was probably hungover or something from partying.

I entered the school building, ignoring some stares I'd gotten. The whole hoodless thing was probably throwing them off, Yet I went without a hood all last year.

Entering Pre-Calculus, I sat down in my typical spot, and looked beside me to see no Miani. The teacher had taken role, and as soon as her name was called, in barged Miani.

Her hair was no longer in those single braids, or whatever the fuck you call them. I was white and a boy, like hell if i knew.

She had thick cornrows to the back of her head, and was actually looking pretty cute. She wore a dark purple long-sleeved top, with white khapris, and white open-toed sandals.

I noticed that she had changed her color. What was a yellow, was now dark red. Her toes were perfectly manicured, her feet appearing slim and beautiful.

Her nails were dark red on both hands, but the ring finger on both hands weren't. The ring finger on her left hand held a T in cursive, white was a white. The other finger was full of jewels.

I laughed, and she hurried to place her books at her desk next to mine, and slid into the seat. She sxhaled and flashed a smile towards me, her braces a new color ; black.

I waved, as the teacher turned around towards the board, and started writing shit on the board. "I missed you." she said, as she smirked. "I know. I barely got to see you. I didn't wanna bother you, since you were meeting up with friends." I said, as some people shushed us.

"I want a kiss." I said, as she widened her eyes. "Right now? With all these p-people around?" she asked, clearly afraid of PDA.

I nodded. " It's like that computer game, you're in work and you don't wanna be caught kissing. Now c'mere and kiss me." I said, as she leaned across her desk, and placed a kiss on my lips.