Seis 💙.

" You so fuckin' precious when you smile

" You so fuckin' precious when you smile. Hit it from the back, and drive you wild."

Miani

A week later <Sunday Afternoon>

Miani's head was throbbing. She vowed to never go to another african braiding shop. The shit hurt, it took too long, and they were always talking shit in their native tongue.

She knew that was a lie. Although they had their negatives, she knew for a fact she'd come back. They always snatched her to the gods, and she knew they had that shit down pack.

She pushed her car door open, and got out of her car. She held a McDonalds' bag, which held a 20 piece nugget, large fry, and barbeque sauce. She grabbed her large McFrappé and closed the door behind her.

Miani noticed her Dad's car in the driveway so she knew that the door was unlocked. He was for sure that nigga so the door was always unlocked if he was home alone.

" Daddy, I'm home !" Miani yelled, closing the door behind her. Her father came into the livingroom, with a woman who was clearly older, but totally looked young.

She smiled at Miani, so Miani flashed her braces back in a genuine smile. Happiness fled her. She was happy to see her fsther with another woman. It'd been too long. She thought he'd gone gay since her mother.

" Babygirl this is April. April this is Miani." He said introducing the pair, as they both smiled at one another, and shook hands.

Her dad looked her over. " Oh my, I love your hair." He said touching the braids, causing her to flinch. " Ouch, Dad." she said, sliding from infront of him.

" It was nice meeting you Pril , but i'm really tired. Thanks for the compliment, Dad!" she said, running up the stairs.

She could hear the woman laugh. "Already a nickname ?" she said, as her dad nodded, looking proud.

Miani closed the door behind her, and placed her drink on her bedtable after a couple sips. She was starved.

After practically scarfing down her food, she flicked on her phone, as a message popped up at the top of her phone.

2:13pm

From :// Hoodie 🙃

Won't you come out with me and the gang tonight ? I know we haven't really talked since work, but you're about to start seriously, and we can't keep avoiding one another at school 😬.

Miani laughed at the text message and tapped on her phone. She usually left her messages unread, but she replied almost immediately.

2:13pm

To:// Hoodie 🙃

yeah, i'll go.

She locked her phone, kicking her shoes off. She was already dressed, so she had nothing to worry about. She was wearing an orange hoodie, with acid wash ripped jeans, paired with some orange 12s.