Catorce 💙.

One year and 5 months later ....

It was graduation.

Bitch yes, GRADUATION! I swear nothing was better than this feeling.

I was in the car with the crew, you know, minus Tony. He'd attended Bucksville, since he no lomger went to school with us. He also had graduation today, which was only a little earlier than ours, so I knew he wouldn't be able to make it.

I had my hair barrel curled, with my edges laid, per-usual. I had a hoop in my nose instead of a stud, and wore my black prescription glasses, since i'd ran out of contacts yesterday.

My hair was no longer blonde, but hot pink at the ends. I wore black heels, and a black strapless dress. Over it, I wore my blue graduation gown, with my cap on.

"We're here, guys." Lilo said, as the words echoed in my head.

Okay shit. I'd only be able to have 18 years as a child. For as long as I could remember, We had always wanted to be older. But for some reason I wanted to still be 16. I was about to turn 18 in the summer, and I swear I just wanted to go back.

Jenavive helped me out of the car, as I walked down to the senior seating area.

"Welcome Everyone, to the Class of 2018 graduation!" The principal said, as cheers echoed throughout the auditorium.

He looked through the crowd, and laid eyes on me. "Sadly, our valedictorian couldn't make it, but our salutatorian Miani Piskatio is available to give the speech!" he said, as I shook, standing out of my seat, and walking towards the stage.

I laughed.

"Okay, you all can tell i'm nervous, correct?" I asked, as the crowd laughed.

"Anywhoo, Look. We've been in highschool for 4 powerful years now. If you count all the years, it'd be 12 whole years! That's an accomplishment, pat yourselves on the back!" I said, as students clapped and cheered.

The principal nodded. "Now, I know everyone wants to graduate already, so let's start handing out diplomas."

I walked towards the principal, I took the first Diploma.

"Our first class of 2018 graduate deserves a warm round of applause. Please welcome, Lipho Aabes !" I said, as Lilo danced his way up to the stage, and everyone roared, as did the clapping.

"I love you baby!" his parents said, as his older girlfriend sent kisses his way. "I just wanna thank my number one man Tony, as well as my whole crew!" he said bumping his chest, and pointing into the crowd, and at me.

______

After handing out all thediplomas, I held out mine. They made it last in the pile for a reason.

"Oh, it's my turn." I said, laughing as tears formed jn my eyes.

The crowd awed, as I noticed my dad push a figure towards the stage. "I'll give it to you." I turned towards the person to see Tony.

He gripped my arm, pulling me into his grace. I won't lie, he smelled as great as he usually did, but somehow his smell was much better today.

My nose follicles were thrusted into, as I pulled away from his hug, not wanting to be perceived as a freak. "I miss you." he said, as I nodded, and the waterworks came.

Damn I hated crying.

"I missed you too." I said, as he re-wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay baby, let it all out." he said, patting my head.

Damn I really missed my bestfriend. He was my heart, my everything, and my first love.

His red graduation gown was fresh, and he held out his diploma to the principal. "I didn't get to walk across the stage, I came straight here. I wanna walk across the stage with her."

The principal nodded, as Tony took me down the stairs, and both our names were called, and we walked on the stage holding our hands together.

Grabbing our diplomas, we walked into the crowd, and Tony gave Lilo a dap. " I 'preciate my name in your speech." he said, as Lilo nodded.

"This wraps up the class of 2018, please turn your tassels to the other side." Everyone stood up, following the directions.

"1-2-3" she said, as everyone threw their caps in the air, and caught them.

"You're graduates! NOW GET OUT!" she said jokingly, as everyone laughed, and met up with their families.

Tony hugged me, as I fixed his cap.

"I love you." he said, as my eyes watered again. "I love you too." I said, as he hugged me.

Who knew that all this would happen if I was just a believer?