Diez 💙.

Miani

The sunlight beamed on my eyes, causing them to flutter open. The light didn't hurt my eyes, but it just made me more tired.

I noticed that my head was on Tony's chest, and his arms were wrapped around me. His grip was tight, and I liked the feeling it gave me.

I kissed his jaw softly, as he tightened his grip around me, which only made me more tired. I snuggled into his chest, as he exhaled, and pulled my head up for a kiss.

"Goodmorning to you." He said, smiling sheepishly at me, while his piercing blue eyes shined in the light. "Goodmorning to you as well." I said, closing my eyes, as the sun began to be a bit uncomfortable.

Tony raised his hand, blocking the sunlight from snaking into my eyelids. I appreciated the gesture, but I pushed his hand back down. "Your arm will get tired." I said, worrying about him, since his well being was more important.

His hand brushed my thigh, and I swear it turned on the waterfalls. He'd never touched me, and I swear I wanted him too. I've been waiting so long.

It's not that i'm scared, I just feel like he'd feel that it was too soon, but if I was a male it wouldn't be wrong to just touch immediately. His hand slid in through the top of the boxers, and I mentally praised myself for shaving yesterday before the party.

Tony's fingers brushed my lips, as I felt tingles go throughout my body. Just the slightest tough would drive me wild. He rubbed up and down, causing me to slightly moan, and I wanted more.

His middle and ring finger finally inserted themselves into me, and I moaned loudly. He grabbed my back for support, and thrust his fingers into me fastly, as you could hear me groan and moan loudly.

Whenever my eyes would flutter open for .5 seconds, I'd see him smirking while biting his lip which sent me again. I'd finally came, and I felt it being swept up, as he told me to open my mouth.

I licked the juices off of his fingers, and repeated until there was no more on my legs. He'd smirked, as I was panting, and he slid from under me, and placed his slides on his feet.

"I'm gonna go to Ihop. Want anything specific?" He asked, as I contemplated what I wanted. "Chocolate waffles, bacon, and coffee." He nodded, and leaned in for a kiss.

He licked his lips, and grabbed his keys. Soon, it was just Miani and the house. She'd gotten out of bed, and washed below the belt again, and exited the bathroom.

She clipped the saftey pin back into place, and began walking around his room. She walked into his closet, and looked at the many hoodies that were on hangers.

Miani grabbed three. A black one that read "OOF" in pink doughnuts, a green one with a smiley face on it, and a light blue one that had "Tony" sewn into the sleeves.

Feelings satisfied with her selection, she took a stickey note and wrote " Thanks :) - miani." on three pieces and stuck them to each hanger.

She pushed them to the back of the rack, and laid down on the bed, and pulled her phone out.

3/3 🤭❤️

Bridgette🤪💜; this puerto-rican i found last night is the BOMB ! His pipe game is a1, and he wanted to keep going all NIGHT ! Had me like 🙄🙄 baby my eyes stayed to the back of my head all night 😏.

Kiara😝🤣 ; GIRL THIS MICHAEL GUY IS SUCH A FLIRT! I sucked his dick, but he says he wouldn't fuck me because i'm drunk LOL.

I laughed, and sent a message.

To:// 3/3 🤭❤️

Y'all we've gotta meet up somewhere before I head home today. We all need to be together and get our story straight.

I locked up my phone, as I heard the door jiggle. Tony entered with two plates of food, and two cups.

"I brought food, and also an Aspirin since you wanna pop xans and get drunk." I nodded, and took the aspirin with the coffee.

I smiled at Tony. I  was VERY greatful. "Thanks." she said, eating a piece of her waffle. "No problem, Baby." Tony said, causing me to pick at my food.

He'd never called me pet name, and now that I thought about it, I didn't know what was going on. "What are we?" I asked, as Tony was still chewing his food.

"We are Farmers. Bum-buh-dah-dum-dum—." Miani coughed, as he laughed. "I'm seriousss." I  said, dragging out the s.

Tony made a straight face. " Miani, I don't play. I don't think that you'd let me finger you if you felt that this was something basic. We're a couple Miani, I'm your boyfriend."

I was confused. "I think I missed the part where you asked me out." I said, stopping myself from eating. "Do you wanna go out? Yeah? Okay. YAY!" he said, with fake enthusiasm.

I finished my food, as Tony did the same. I grabbed our trash, and pushed it into the IHOP bag. "I need to leave in like an hour and a half." I said, pulling the covers back over me, and grabbing the remote.

"Let's make our time worth it then." Tony said, sliding under the covers next to me, waiting for whatever show I was gonna put on.

I put on Peppa Pig, as he began laughing. "I'm deadass not about to watch this shit." he said reaching for the remote, but I held it behind my back.

"Boy i don't give a fuck! Don't ever disrespect my queen Peppa." I said, as he smirked and kissed me. He rubbed my boobs through me bra, which made me shiver.

He grabbed the remote, and snapped the TV off. "It seems like you wanna do something else." he said, throwing me ontop of him, as I giggled.

He began sucking my neck, as I moaned, throwing my head back. I'm almost positive that the neck is EVERYONE'S spot.

Tony's hand gripped my breast, as he was still kissing me, but slowed it down a bit. He laid me down, and removed my— well his top from off of me.

That's when we heard the door open.

Tony rolled his eyes, as mine widened. "I— Uh.. What do I—." he pulled me up on his lap, and picked up his shirt from beside me. "Get dressed." he said, and pulled out a pair of basketball shorts, and placed it besides me.

I heard him go downstairs, as I heard him talk too. "I thought you said you were coming back tomorrow?" he asked, annoyance clearly laced in his voice.

"Damn, you didn't miss your Dad? Anyways, I need to exit. I just needed to place my suitcase." he said, as I walked down the stairs with my clothes.

Tony leaned on the counter, and motioned for me to come forth. "I think I should leave." I said, my voice barely above a whisper. His Dad turned around, and looked at me.

"Miani." Tony said, walking towards me, and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "My girlfriend." he said, as his dad exhaled.

"I was starting to think you were gay." he said laughing, as Tony nodded, and turned me around, walking us outside.

After he walked me outside, I sat in the driver's side of my car.

"He seems— cool." I said, as Tony nodded, kissing me on the lips. "I'll see you later." he said, walking back into the house.

I had soon arrived at my house, after picking up Bridgette and Kiara.

We'd gotten our story together, and were all laying in my bed.

To:// Hoodie🙃

Have a great night ❤️.

From:// Hoodie🙃

Sleep well, goodnight ❤️.