Trece 💙.

Continuing

When Miani and Tony had gotten into the Claire's, they'd rushed into the backroom, as Tony theew his shirt off, and pushed on his work hoodie, and his work shoes.

Miani'd changed her shirt and shoes as well, grabbing her nametag and clipped it onto her shirt, and heard the shop's bell ring, indicating someone'd walked into the store.

She went to the front, and greeted the customer. "Welcome to Claire's, my name's Miani. Are you looking for anything in specific?" she asked, as the older woman nodded.

"I heard that you guys do piercings, and also have rods for noses." I nodded, and sat the woman down in the chair.

"Analayah go pick out the nose ring you want." she said, as the girl who looked around 15 went to pick out the nose rings that she wanted.

She held them up to her nose, over the ring she already had in her nose. After picking up three clear packages, she walked to the counter, with money.

Tony walked out the back, greeted her, and rang up her stuff. "13.45." he said, as she reached in her bag, and pulled out fourteen dollars.

He handed her back her change, as she smiled, walking over to the woman.

"Alright... one, two, three." Miani said, as she clipped the gun, and an earring entered the woman's ear. She did it to the opposite side, as the woman tensed, and soon exited the chair.

She paid upfront, walking away with the younger girl.

;-;-;-

Eventually the shift was over, and they were now in Tony's car.

Migos' Stirfry played. Lately they'd been ontop of everything. And I wasn't just talking about Offset being ontop of anything that was fuckable... Oh yeah. That lil bitch cheated on my Queen Cardi.

" Whippin' like it's Stir Fry!" I said, Acting like I was flipping the food in a pot, and scraping it onto a plate.

Tony pulled up outside of my house, as I leaned over towards him, kissing him. I was about to exit the car before he grabbed my arm, turning my attention towards him.

"Miani i'm moving."

The words hit me like a stone.

"Say something." I couldn't, shit a bitch couldn't even think.

"Miani."

jsskdjrnc cowosjnd

"It's okay, we can talk more tomorrow." I said, trying to open the door, but he'd locked it. I cried.

HOW A BITCH HATED TO FUCKING CRY

He reached across the car, hugging me as I attemped to wipe the tears off of my face. " I need to fix myself, and go in before my dad kills me." He nodded, as I got out of the car, and waved at him.

Entering my house, I noticed my dad at the table eating some sort of sweet with his girlfriend. I eyed her, as I walked towards the table.

I barely got to see my dad anymore.

" Father!" I said, hugging him, as he groaned and began chuckling. "I haven't seen you in foreverrr." I said, dragging out the r in an innocent yet shady way.

He pulled from the hug, as I pulled him back in. "Okay baby, you see I have company." He said, as I pulled away.

the bitch was wrecking our relationship. talk about a home-wrecker.

"Anyways, that merch that you ordered is upstairs, go take a look." he said, as I snapped my head towards the staircase. "What merch?"

He laughed. "You know, Bangtan shookedan, NCD, Got8, that sort of stuff." running up the stairs, I walked damn near broke the door when i swung it open.

I screamed, pouring the box onto my bed. He must be sucking up to me, considering the fact i've neither ordered or asked him for any merch.

Besides him disrespecting the names of my kings, I lifted up the army bomb, and waved it around. I noticed all sorts of photocards, shirts, and plushies. The box held many albums also.

I looked through the EXO, Monsta X , BTS, Got7 , NCT , Twice, Trippie Redd, Astro, Lil Pump, and Lil Xan merch. I swear this must've cost a fortune.

Noticing the other box on my dresser, I looked at it labled "Slurper". I opened the box and saw many cupcakKe albumbs, shirts, and headbands. I practically fainted, and took to SnapChat.

"Let's say I was sad, but NOT ANYMORE!" was the caption, as I sent it to my story, I plopped on my bed. I was so damn happy, words couldn't explain.

k, end of the chapter.