Doce 💙.

Tony

It was Tuesday, and Miani was over my house. It was early in the morning, and she came over with oral sex on her mind.

I don't know who she thinks she is to have me lick her pussy whenever she wants. I'm not a damn booty call.

She was currently laid on my bed, her legs in the air. Miani was dressed in a pink long-sleeved button up shirt, with gray jeans, and tan UGG boots. She had her top button unbuttoned, and had a tan short pea coat on.

She'd tied her cornrows into a bottom ponytail, and wore lipgloss. I threw my shirt onto my body, and buttoned it up, while she watched me.

"C'mon Hoodie! Just a nibble. Just— Just stick your tongue in and move it around a bit. Better yet, wat me like i'm your last meal request." she said, her eyes pleading me.

I finished buttoning up my shirt, and grabbed her legs, yanking them towards me. I unbuttoned her pants, as she smirked.

"Oh wait, did you really think I was gonna eat you out? Well, never judge a book by its cover!" I said, buttoning her pants back up, and throwing her legs away from me.

She got up, and walked towards me, obviously angry. "I'd aughta.." she attempted to smack me, but I held her hands.

"What? You aughta What?" I said, as she bit her lip. Miani drove me wild. Damn, she was really something. For her to be so sexually frustrated confused me.

I'm the one who gets blue balls.

I pulled her towards me, placing a kiss on her lips, and cuffing her ass in one of my hands. "That's what the fuck I thought." I said, smacking her ass, as she smirked at me.

We grabbed keys and thing of that nature, going down my stairs to get into my car.

Miani took the passengers seat, as I whipped the damn thang, going to school. Exiting the car, I noticed a scene before us.

Exiting the car, I walked over to the scene, noticing Lilo getting jumped by two dudes. "Ayo fuck offa' me!" he said, swinging one off of him, and punching the other.

I immediately jumped into the fight, sending hooks everywhere. "Have y'all lost your shit?!" I questioned, pulling Lilo back, as they stood on the side wiping blood, drool, and whatever necessary off of their mouths.

"You good bruh?" I asked, as Lilo nodded, dapping me up. "I don't know where the fuck I'd be right now if you hadn't pulled up. I don't know where Jennavive or that monkey ass dude of hers is, but I appreciate it foreal." he said, as I nodded.

I'll be damned if I let one of my friends get jumped. That shit just wasn't in me.

I walked over to Miani, as she took my arm, and we walked into the building. "Pretty Brave." she said, as I dusted off my shoulders.

Causing her to laugh, I pulled her along to first block. We'd be late, resulting in more detention.

❦❦❦❦

Miani groaned at the thought of having to go to detention. The day was over, so she walked back into the building.

She'd dropped her things off in Tony's car, because she for damn sure wasn't going to carry that shit around.

Opening the classroom door to the old spanish room, Miani walked in, signing the dention paper.

Sooner or later, Tony entered, one minute before he'd be marked late and unable to serve detention today, and get another day added.

He slid in the seat next to me, looking around the classroom and noticing just a bunch of emos and rebels.

"Hey." he said, as I waved, pulling my phone out.

"Put that away!" the teacher said, smacking her desk with a ruler. Miani sighed, slipping the device into her pocket, putting her head down on the desk.

She began thinking, mostly about her Dad.

Lately, it seemed that he wasn't around, and it was all because of that woman of his.

Rolling her eyes, she began tracing the outline of her desks' cracks.

Eventually the detention teacher switched, and He said we could listen to music, but weren't allowed on social media or anything.

Pulling out her headphones, Miani listened to First Aid Kit's song Fireworks.

I could've sworn I saw fireworks
From your house last night
As the lights flickered and they failed
I had it all figured out
Why do I do this to myself every time?
I know the way it ends before it's even begun
I am the only one at the finish line
I took a trip out to the frozen lake
And you felt so far away
But I could feel it washing over me
There's no escaping the harsh light of day
Why do I do this to myself every time?
I know the way it ends before it's even begun
I am the only one at the finish line

Miani looked up once she noticed Tony had tapped her shoulder. "He said we could take a piss break." she nodded. "I don't gotta pee."

Tony exhaled, grabbing her arm and walked them both out of the classroom.

this girl

Was all he could think. There was no damn way she was mischievous at all.

He pulled out a bag of tropical skittles, as Miani reached her hand out, and he poured them. He knew she was hungry, but they weren't allowed to eat in the room.

She kissed him lightly on the cheek, as they both entered the classroom once more.

Once detention was over, they'd gotten into the car, because they needed to rush and get to Claire's.