Nueve 💙.

" This bar is honestly great." Bridgette said, squeezing on Miani's arm, as they bumped past all the older men, trying to get away from their wives.

Miani was scared. "Why are we here?" she asked, wanting to just go to the house party as they had planned.

You see Miani looked like a child, but Bridgette? She looked like a grown fucking woman. Now Bridgette had let go of Miani's arm, and ran to the bar and asked for a Bloody Mary.

Miani internally groaned, as Kiara huffed. " This bitch! I'm gonna go tell the bartender that she's underaged if she doesn't bring her ass on!" she said, walking towards the bar.

Kiara pulled Bridgette, as she chugged and paid for her Bloody Mary. " There's alcohol at the party." Miani said, as the girls left the bar, and got into the car.

After driving close to 10 minutes, the girls approached Charles Winstead's house. It was absolutely breathtaking.

" You need to let him fuck you. I would LOVE to live here one day!" Bridgette said, earning a soft slap from Miani. " The night just started. Are you already drunk? Bitch come on." She said, getting out of the drivers seat, and slamming her door.

The ladies entered the door, and as soon as they entered they knew the party was on. The smell.. wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. It smelled of loud and cheap perfume.

The living room held many topless females, "twerking" on couches, as the white boys hyped them up, and recorded them.

We all know that one latina with no ass, who swears she can twerk. Well, she was "splitting" on the floor, as no one was paying her any attention.

The hallways were full of people smoking weed. The girls entered the kitchen, as Kiara was immediately grabbed. "You're beautiful." rang out a familiar voice. Miani turned around to see Michael with his arm around her bestie.

Michael winked, as Miani laughed. " Have fun, Kiara. Let me know if he does something out of pocket." she said, as Michael took Kiara out of the kitchen, and led her into the backyard.

Upon hearing "Stir Fry" by Migos, Kiara caught herself twerking on all the latinos she saw. She definitely had a type.

Miani didn't know of any Koreans at the party, so she'd concealed herself. Oh yeah, and Tony. She liked Tony.

She finally made it to the fridge, and pulled out some orange juice. She took the Hennesy from ontop of the fridge, and poured both into a red plastic cup. She downed the drink fast, and poured herself another.

" Damn Girl." a voice said, as she turned around and seen a black male, 5'11 he looked to be, with twists protruding from his hair, a sharp hairline, with dark brown eyes. His pants were ripped, and sagging a bit, and he wore a shirt that matched his green 12s.

She flashed a fake smile, and attempted to walk by. " Not interesed." she said, as he gripped her arm. She brushed it off, and walked into the indoor pool room.

There were people in the back of the room, who were popping all types of pills. She walked towards them, and took half of a Xan.

She licked it to make sure it wasn't laced with anything synthetic, and took it. There was no way she'd be dying tonight.

Miani mentally groaned, as she realized she had left her purse in her car, which contained her swimsuit. She finished her drink, and walked outside to get it.

After retrieving her swimsuit, she went back into the kitchen. She ate an apple, because she knew better than to drink on an empty stomach.

Throwing away her apple, she felt someone grab her arm, and before she knew it, she was being dragged to behind the staircase.