Cinco 💙.

Tony woke up.
5:20 am

Another dream. This one more vivid, much more informative. Why had this happened ? Why does this keep happening to him?

" Fuck !" He yelled, throwing one of his pillows on the white hard-wood floor. He rumpled his light brown hair in between his fingers, pulling on it slightly.

He groaned, splashing the comforter over his body. " Get out of my head !" he yelled, grabbing the dresser, and looking over his many medications.

He downed one, sighing as voices faded away. The same voices that are always there, the same ones that told him not to help his mom.

He got out of bed, and shuffled towards his walk-in closet. He grabbed some dark blue jeans, with a light green zip-up hoodie. He threw on his Claire's shirt, and pulled his hoodie over his head, and put his jeans on. He paired his clothes with green nikes, and took out his phone.

6:20 am

His shift would start soon, and it'd be an hour before Miani would come. Oh, how she'd brighten his day.

He laughed at the thought. She'd somehow'd been popping up in the dreams he'd been having since he was eight.

Tony walked down the stairs to the kitchen, making a bowl of blueberry oatmeal, and and glass of milk.

His father walked in. " Alright Desiree , I understand. Todd should've given you the correct audit forms. Alright, i'll see you at work." He sighed, running his hands through his jet black hair.

" Work, am I right ?" he said, as Tony paid no mind to him. " Your car's in the garage. You're welcome, I'll be home by 11." he said, placing Tony's keys on the counter, and disappearing outside.

He finished his food, and grabbed his keys, and went into the garage. He typed the code in, and the sunlight layed on his red Audi a8.

Tony slid into his car, and closed the garage door with the button on his keys. He sped down the street, took a few turns, and stopped infront of the building.

Leaping out of the car, he walked into the mall, and unlocked the bars around the store, and slid it up. He slipped his card into the clock, showing he was at work.

_____

After helping multiple customers, he noticed Miani enter the shop. She slid past him, punching in the clock, and sitting in the available seat next to him.

" Honestly, this isn't a clinic. None of the glasses have prescription in them. And yes, all the suspenders are one size fits all." he said, as the tween walked towards the counter with her friends.

Her arms were cluttered, as she dumped the objects onto the desk. He ripped off security tags, and scanned her objects placing them into a bag.

" 25.87" he said, grabbing the cash, and giving her back her 13 cents. " How old are you ? You're really cute." one girl asked, causing him to laugh. " Freshly 17." he said, causing the girls to smile.

One girl smacked the back of the others head. " How would you know if he's cute. You can't even see his face !" she said, causing everyone including Miani to look in their direction. " Wanna see my face ?" he asked, cauing the girls to nod.

He untightened his hoodie, and Miani watched as the girls gasped. But her herself couldn't see his face. " Hot damn !" a black late thirties woman said, her eyes practically bulging out her head, causing Miani to let out a squeaky laugh.

" Want my number?" she asked, sliding it his way as he laughed, looking over at Miani for a moment. " No, you're—." anothet girl cut him off. " Save it, He likes black girls." she said, angrily.

Tony tightened his hoodie. " No, I uh- I don't discriminate but a black woman would be nice." he said, as the girls whined. " You're too young, and you're holding up the line. Bye." he said, as they walked out the store.

Miani walked from behind the counter with a box, and sat it down infront of the topsy-turby piercing rod holder.

"So.." she said, pulling packages off of the box and onto the piercing holder. " That's quite a crowd you mustered up there." she said rolling her eyes in her head.

why'd she do that?

He laughed a little. " You can't miss such a handsome young man." he said, counting the cash in his hand and sticking it in her drawer.

Miani dryly laughed, and grabbed the now empty box. " You know I actually can't stand you right ? Like honestly." she said, taking the boxes to the back.

He nodded, following her to the back. He closed the door behind them. " Um, look i'm not doing this with you. Plus the cust—." He waved his hand in the air.

" Shut the fuck up. I've gotta get the safe down and it's behind the door." He said, grabbing the safe, typing in a code and sliding an envelope in there.

" Plus it's closing time remember?" he said, grabbing his phone, as Miani nodded walking out of the room.

They both closed down the shop, as Tony walked Miani to her car. " I never got to see your face."  " Oh." he said, watching as she slid into the driver's seat.

" You're a prick." she said grabbing the door, trying to close it. Tony stuck his foot in the door, and quickly untightened his jacket. " Move your foot." she said opening the door.

Tony sucked his teeth, and grabbed the back of her neck, pushing her head towards him. Before she could even blink his lips were on hers.

Oh how soft

When he pulled away she scrunched her face up, causing him to laugh. His hood had fallen off during the kiss. " Keep the hood on, you need it." he laughed, pulling the hood over his head.

When she thought he'd left, she blushed harshly, the pink tint showcasing through her skin. She squealed. " He's so damn cute. Dick sucking cute."

As if on cue, Tony popped his head in her car. " I know." he said, causing Miani to jump. " Okay Hoodie, I get it. Goooo." she said pushing his head out of her car.

" Alright." he said, as they both drove off.

Srry for shrt chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️.