1 THE DARKNESS

"Hi, my name is Sean and I'm a kleptomaniac." Also, I'm a narcissistic bastard that has a tendency to over indulge in basically every single thing that's bad for you. But everyone here doesn't need to know all of that shit though.

"Hi, Sean." Everyone collectively said the words together in the same dead voice while staring back at me with the same dead eyes. We're all only partially living here, right?

I glance around at the half-ass circle of dead-ass individuals around me and basically just want to fucking off myself right now. Fucking pathetic, the lot of them.

"Sean is the newest member of our group this evening..." and that's when I zone the fuck out because this dude, who's rocking a remarkably shit haircut, knows not a fucking thing about me. Every word that falls from his monotonous mouth will fall on my deaf ears.

I let out a long sigh as I glance around the circle of disappointments around me. That's when my eyes land on a particular disappointment, more precisely, a girl. A girl with pitch-black hair who is continually clenching her thighs together in my direct line of vision.

What the fuck is that about?

I look up into her round sapphire eyes. Well, I think they're sapphire. I don't really fucking care about the color because the way she's biting her lip tells me she wants my dick. Yup. The way she's nibbling on that plump bottom lip that is undoubtedly covered in come-in-my-mouth pink is screaming fuck me.

I can't help the smirk that plasters itself on my face as I hold her stare. I see her body basically reverberating in her seat just from the eye contact. She's probably soaking wet right now.

Oh, sweetheart. If you look like that just from this stare you're not even going to be able to begin to fathom what the rest of me could do to you.

After a few minutes of making her squirm under my stare it's her turn to speak. She's mumbling nervously about whatever issue she's here for but I'm not listening to a fucking word. Well, I do pick up on a few key factors. Firstly, her name is Tabitha. Wait, scratch that. Firstly, she is a recovering sex addict. Secondly, her name is Tabitha.

The only way, if at all, I'm going to remember her name is if I think of her as too-much-make-up Tabitha. Honestly, it won't even matter because in about, I look up at the caged-in clock on the wall, forty-five minutes I'm going to have those plump pink lips wrapped around my dick until I fucking explode.

Everyone continues to share as they go around in a fucking circle. They share all their pathetic stories. About all their pathetic lives. All of their so-called fucking horror that lead them up to this pathetic fucking point.

I am apparently the only one here who doesn't want to share my entire god forsaken life story. I run my hand through my hair impatiently. If this wasn't court mandated I wouldn't fucking be here. No fucking way would I have ever come to a place like this. I loathe places like this. A place to fucking pow-wow about your rampant addiction. Well, in my case, addictions. Yes, addictions. Plural. It's a no-go zone for me.

At this moment in time I'd rather be drowning myself in a bottle of whiskey while...

Fuck, what's her name?

Anyway, while whatever-her-name-is blows me into oblivion. Well, in let's see, five minutes or so, it's going to happen. I glance back up to meet her line of vision again. She's looking at me just like I thought she'd be. I smirk at her again because she's basically salivating as my tongue slowly licks between my lips in the most seductive way I can conjure. The action causes her to squirm from head to toe.

This girl is going to hyperventilate once she sees my dick.

After what seems like a lifetime the meeting comes to a close. Everyone slowly stands and stretches. Some people stay to chatter but I just want to get out of this dank basement right fucking now. I glance over at, fuck, what's her name? too-much-make-up... Tabitha. That's right, Tabitha.

She's looking directly at me with those large who-cares-what-color eyes. I incline my head towards the stairs before I make my way up them. I don't need to look to see if she's following because I damn well know she's hot on my tail.

Once up the stairs I look around. Where the fuck was that bathroom? "It's this way," her sultry voice says coming up behind me. She grabs my hand and basically drags me down the hall.

Once we arrive she busts open the door and flicks on the light to the mid-sized shitty bathroom. I fucking hate the smell of church bathrooms. I turn around and lock the door and by the time I turn back around I've got Tabitha dropping to her knees in front of me.

"You look like you'd be killer in the sac." She mutters something else to herself as she begins to undo my belt with haste. Hopefully it's not some voodoo cock witchcraft but at this point I don't really care.

"Killer in the sac?" I can't help but laugh as I repeat her words. "You're right because I am." I grunt as she pulls my already rock-solid cock from my pants.

"Holy fuck!" She gasps and the irony is not lost on me because there is nothing particularly holy about what's about to happen right now. "Jesus, you're so big, Sean." She looks hungrily up at me from her heavily lined eyes.

I have the fucking sex addict surprised with my size? Thanks for boosting my ego, sweetheart. You really didn't need to. My ego is larger than life as it is.

I quirk an eyebrow at her. "You just going to stare at it or are you going to let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?" That pretty little mouth covered in that perfect little color.

Her eyes immediately darken as if I'd presented her with a task that she'd always wanted to be given. She opens her mouth wide and practically devours me like a god damn hoover vacuum. I wrap my hands in her fake black hair and bob her head on me. I'm practically choking her but she doesn't seem to mind. No, she complies willing loosening all the muscles of her throat and taking all of me like the pro she clearly is.

"Fuck!" I exclaim when she spits all over the tip of my throbbing cock only to devour me all over again. She bobs her head up and down over me gliding her hand in time with her mouth.

I fucking love this sight. This has always been a favorite of mine. The sight of a woman jerking me off into their mouth like their life depends on it. Fucking perfection.

The noises coming from her mouth make me feel like she's feeling about as much pleasure as I am right now. I look down and notice this little vixen's other hand is shoved down her pants. She's getting off to sucking my cock. I thrust harder into her mouth feeling like I'm about to shoot loads into it like a fucking spigot.

"You better start rubbing that clit faster, sweetheart." I give her no other warning before spewing into her mouth. I can't help myself as a feral moan escapes my lips while my face contorts into some crazy looking animal. I'm fucking sure of it.

Tara, wait no, Tab? I don't even fucking remember her name. Whatever-her-name-is slides her mouth off my still quivering cock and swallows. Good girl. I cant help but smirk as I look down at the girl who is still on her knees.

"Same time next week?" I say it with a tone full of arrogance as I stuff myself back into my pants. She just looks up at me and nods seemingly dumbfounded as I exit the bathroom.

I'm sure this is not what churches mean when they ask you to come to Christ.

✭✭✭✭✭
A/N:

Welcome to my mind! I hope you all enjoyed this first little bit. That last line was a bit much though, wasn't it?

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment, and hit that follow button for updates on my ongoing works!