24 CONTRAST

"Oh fuck, Sean!"

"That's right," I grunt into her ear. "Fucking take it." I slam my cock into her harder causing the door of the bathroom to shake beneath Monica. Monica braces herself with one hand as she slams herself back into me, matching my pace. "Fuck yes, that's right. Just like that." I fist my hand tighter in her chocolate waves, making her back arch in that perfect way I like so much.

"Fuck me!" She cries out as she pulls my hair in the same fashion, making me groan out loudly into her neck. "Ahhhh Fuuuuck... Fuck, Sean... Seannn!" Those beautiful lips are sounding more and more like mine every single day and hearing her scream my name makes me growl out fiercely against her skin.

After our awkward Trevor interaction and about ten drinks later we were both fucking horny as hell. I couldn't wait to be inside her and she couldn't wait to have me there. This is how we ended up here, in the lounge bathroom, fucking like rabid bunnies. More accurately, fucking each other like wild animals because we are tearing, clawing, and mauling each other with every fervent touch.

I have Monica's sexy body slammed up against the bathroom door, dress around her waist, with that beautiful back end poking out at me. My cock is slamming into her like a jack hammer. The sounds she's making, hell the sounds I'm making, could put a lion's roaring to shame. We've never fucked quite like this, never as desperate and hungry as we are now. Our desire is made of pure, raw, and untamed lust.

"You feel so fucking good." I'm nearly breathless as she begins to tighten. "You're there aren't you, sweetheart?" I quicken my pace even more so I can finish with my beautiful girl. She feels like heaven, fucking perfection.

"Sean!" She's rubbing herself, making those pre-orgasmic faces that I love so much. "Oh Fuck. Fuuuck meee. Babe... BABE! I'm... oh my godddd!" Her mouth drops open as a feral moan escapes her.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Fuck!" I cry out as she clenches down on my cock, making me cling to her body in much the same way as my orgasm begins. "Mon, MONICA!" My beautiful Monica, I think To myself as I combust into a million fragments inside of her tight wet heat.

After a few blissful moments I release her from my iron-clad orgasmic grip. I breathlessly pull out of Monica, shivering at the sensation as I do. She let's go of my hair and turns her head a bit, allowing me the perfect opportunity to kiss those pouty, swollen lips.

"Christ, that felt so fucking good." She bites her lip as she looks into my eyes wantonly, causing me to smirk.

"That it did." I agree with her, then peck her lips again. "But I made you a mess, sweetheart." I state as I reach over to grab a couple of tissues for both her and myself.

I wipe myself off first and then do the same for Monica. It's amazing how comfortable she is with me, how we are with each other. After I finish up I plant a kiss on Monica's plump ass before I shimmy her dress down.

"Silly man." Monica rolls her eyes at the action. "You know these were brand new." She huffs out as she disposes the thong that I had carelessly ripped off of her. I couldn't help myself. I just couldn't get inside her fast enough.

"Hey, they were in the way." I rake my hands through my disheveled hair. I'm sure it's sticking up all over the fucking place because Monica had been grabbing and pulling it in every which way while I was pounding into her.

"Look at this shit." Monica lets out a frustrated sigh as she takes in her appearance in the bathroom mirror. "Babe, you completely fucked up my makeup." She sighs as she begins wiping black smudges away from here and there.