11 BROKEN

Monica is currently sitting on my bed in nothing but a towel. She's looking around nervously, like she's not quite sure what to do with herself. Why is she acting like that? Oh yeah, that's right, because her clothes are soaking wet. I can't help but grin at the memory of just how they got that way. I rummage around through my drawers and pass her one of my shirts but she's so petite she's probably going to drown in the stupid thing.

Even if the thing is huge on her she's bound to look insanely attractive in it. Jesus Christ, can my brain just stop it? The more time I spend with her the more my brain rapidly deteriorates.

She smiles that beautiful smile and says thank you before dropping her towel to change. I can't help but stare at her naked body some more as she slips my shirt over her head with a dopey looking grin. Why do girls always love to wear the guy they're sleeping with's clothing? Nope. No. I did not just go there. There's no with each other going on here. It was just casual sex a few times.

I shake my head to try and get the thoughts out as I look away from her immediately. I drop my towel unabashedly, knowing she's probably enjoying the view just as much as I was. I know she sure was enjoying the view in the shower while I was pounding into her.

I grab some pants, slipping them on before turning to her. Just do it, get it over with. You're no good. You're too damaged. This will never work.

I look over her, memorizing the way she's looking at me because it will most likely be the last time she does so. My anxiety is coursing through my veins like rapid wildfire, which is strange because it never does in these types of situations. I have to do this because this is just what I always do. So, I turn my douchebag-fuckboy persona to level one-thousand because I know it's the only thing that will make her leave.

I look away from her and fixate on the blank white wall. "Well, thanks for the soup, the squirt and the fuck but I think we're done here, right? I mean, you should really be thanking me for the amount of orgasms I gave you in the shower though." I know I'm the biggest asshole in the universe right now and it's the only time I've ever truly fucking hated myself for it.

"Wait, you're kidding right?" She even let's out a little laugh.

Fuck, she really thinks I'm kidding. Fuuuuuuck. I swallow the lump in my throat and continue starring at the wall. "Listen, you're a good fuck, you really are, but you know you're nothing more than that."

"Wait, what?" Monica's voice cracks and I can't help but look over at her to assess the damage I've done. Her face is twisted in the most hurtful fashion and she's scrunching her eyebrows as she scrutinizes me painfully.

I. Fucking. Hate. Myself.

I grit my jaw and steel my features to avoid showing any sign of emotion. "We're done here, Monica. You want some good dick you're going to have to look elsewhere from now on. I usually don't screw the same person twice but what can I say, the soup was amazing and I figured I owed it to you."

"Are you kidding me?" I shrug in nonchalance at her question. "Wow, you're a fucking asshole." Her eyes begin to well with tears. "You're the biggest fucking asshole, Sean!" She yells as she shoves me hard, hard enough to make me stumble back into my dresser.

I hate being touched. I hate being handled and she just fucking handled me. I grit my teeth harder and look up at the ceiling. She just made my inner monster lurk to the forefront of my head. Oh, you thought I couldn't be more of a dick, sweetheart? Well, surprise, surprise because volatile behavior is what made me this way.

"Listen, Monica. I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only. I will never be anything to you. I will not be your knight in shining armor or whatever the fuck it is you think you want me to be. I am not that guy. I am the guy who will fuck you senseless, because clearly, you've lost all of your sense. You're acting like you didn't already know who the fuck I was before you let me between your legs. You probably should've thought about the first day you met me before you let me fuck you so easily."