22 HONEY WHISKEY

Monica and I have spent the last three days in bed. The only time we have left my mattress is for the necessities. You know, eating, drinking, and the occasional trip to the bathroom. We even showered together, several times and during those times we had some of the best sex I've ever had in my entire fucking life.

My demons would occasionally pound angrily on the door in the back of my head but I kept it closed. More accurately, Monica kept that door closed. Her hands have spent the last forty-eight hours caressing every inch of my body. I don't know what switch flipped upstairs in my brain but I can't get enough of her. I can't get enough of her touch. I can't fucking get enough of Monica. I'm a pussy-whipped bitch, I'm sure of it.

"I've got to go to work tonight." I murmur into Monica's hair, which smells like my shampoo. She gives me a disgruntled sigh as she curls into my side even more which makes me chuckle. "Silly woman, haven't you had enough of me?" Of course she hasn't, but I still had to ask.

"No," she pouts "I have not." And even though I knew that would be the answer, I can't help the giant smile that creeps up my lips.

"If I could stay in bed with you forever I would, sweetheart." I wrap my arm tighter around her as she clings to me.

"Would you?" She cocks her head back and looks up at me. "You aren't going to try and kick me out again?"

"Kick you out?"

"You know, turn into a complete jackass because you're trying to push me away again."

I can't help but laugh because it's true. I usually do turn into a complete jackass but, in all honesty, that option is off the table now. Doing that would do nothing but damage the both of us at this point.

"No, even if I wanted to push you away, I don't think I could." It was the truth. The ways we had touched each other, spoken with each other, just had been with each other, made me never want to experience anything else. After having Monica in my bed, with me, this way there would be no way I could let her go now.

Monica shifts around a bit uncomfortably against me, looking off into a corner of the room. Something is clearly bothering her but she doesn't want to say it, I can tell. I let out a hearty sigh, "What's on your mind, beautiful?"

"I just, well, what..." I know where this is going and it's a conversation I have shot down one-hundred percent of the time. "I mean, are you still going to keep fucking every beautiful woman in the general population or...?"

Well, fuck me. I can't not laugh at that. I have to laugh at that and I do. I actually laugh quite hard.

"Why?" I say once I manage to get my laughter under control. "Do you care if I put my dick in someone else?" I know she does, but I had to ask. I want her verbal conformation that she indeed does not want my dick in someone else.

She frowns at me as she sits up, holding the sheet over her bare chest. "Yes, actually. I do care, Sean." Monica tucks her brown waves behind her ears as she stares at me in irritation.

"So, let me get this straight." I rub my chin looking at her like I'm confused even though I'm really not. "What you're saying is that you don't want me to fuck anyone but you, right?" I am thoroughly enjoying messing with her. It takes everything in me to keep a straight face as she grimaces at me.

"Uh yeah, Sean. That's exactly what I'm saying and considering the fact you haven't used a condom once these past few days I would rather not have to worry about what you could be potentially giving to me."

"I always use condoms."

"Not with me." She retorts.

Monica is right. Besides the first time we ever had sex we'd never used one when we were together. I had never wanted to use one with Monica. I loved the way she felt on me and there was just something about it, about being close to her, that made me feel something I couldn't quite place my finger on.