Mikoto's Worry

Mikoto's P.O.V

I looked at the little girl that was about 6 months old looking at a book.

I was worried that Sakura was not crying, she just sat still while looking at the book.

Fugaku came into the room and sat on a chair.

"Mikoto, the war is coming in rapidly. Konoha is in risk, I don't even think Minato can stop it."

"I... There has to be a way it can be stopped without many deaths"

Sakura turned her head towards them. Her eyes flickering to the sharingan.

"W-War" her voice was full of hate and tension was immediately in the air.

She looked back at her book and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Fugaku looked at her with a gleam in his eyes.

"She's going to be a special kid in the future" Fugaku smirked.

Fugaku's P.O.V

"Sakura, come here" I looked at Sakura, I need to test her even though shes just 6 months old she seems to understand everyone.

Sakura looked at me and immediately got on her knees trying to push herself up.

As she did she stood up, Mikoto making some girlish noise took out a camera and started taking pictures.

I hold out my hand and Sakura starts to slowly take steps towards me but falls after the 3rd step.

Mikoto tried running to Sakura but I put my hand in front of her.

Sakura rubbed her face and got up to walk towards me.

This kept happening until she finally grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled a bit.

"Come on let's go. We'll be back soon Mikoto"

She nodded and I walked with Sakura to the lake nearby even though it took a while.

"look at the hand signs I make and try copying them"

She looked at me determined and I saw that small green gleam again.

I formed the hand signs slowly and she started to form them as well. Soon I showed her the technique.

Her eyes void of emotions but she tried doing the same thing and only a small flame ball came out.

My eyes widened as I saw that.

"I guess you are worth my time so I can train you early."

I continue to look at her as she stands and grabs my hand.

My gaze softened, I pick her up and head back to the house.

As I enter I find her fast asleep, Mikoto smiled at both of us and secretly took a picture of us... Not so secretly.

'She's going to make the Uchiha name great and known around the world, I just know it'

I look at my little girl with pride that is slowly but surely forming.