The end? pt.1

3rd P.O.V

Sakura sighed as her back was up against a tree, kunai at her neck.

"To think that a eight year old child is so imprudent." the man covered by his cloak hissed out as he watched Sakura's mouth morph into a smirk.

"We got it from the one and only" Sakura spat out, not showing any emotion as the kunai began to cut the tissue on her neck.

"Aren't you cheeky for a child" it was not a question, the hooded figure was surprised that the child in front of him was not begging for her life.

"I thought we came here for a compromise? It seems that I will just have to take care of you." 

The hooded figure stepped back, holding his stomach and coughing a fit of blood out.

"You-?!" the man kneeled to the ground as the child chuckled at his pain. 

This was no ordinary child.

"You know, I've been itching to kill someone just like you." Sakura walked towards the hooded man who was fiercely glaring at her, it had no effect on her.

The man jumped back again, trying to create distance from her.

"We will see each other again. I promise you" Sakura watched in annoyance as the cloaked figure was swallowed up by the ground, chakra disappearing from nearby.

"Well now... why don't I get down to business." 

With a sign of her hands, Sakura disappeared in a whirl of black ash.

_______________________________________________

Sakura ran towards the opposite end of a certain bridge that her former sensei had talked to her about.

Red blazing eyes watched as ninja were falling from the trees as she slashed them left and right while gripping her kunai in her right hand.

Sakura jumped down the last tree, causing her to skid and lift the dirt from the immense force.

"Kakashi watch out!" Sakura heard a gasp from a certain known Uchiha. 

"shit" Sakura cursed under her breath as dashed forward to punch the ninja in front of Kakashi.

Unfortunately she miscalculated, still having trouble with her reach even after years of training.

Kakashi's eye was slashed, blood gushing out as he screamed in pain while holding the cut.

Sakura had a gash from her upper right arm to the bottom of her rib cage.

A grunt escaped her mouth from the searing pain she was feeling. She, however, was not important at the moment.

"Kakashi!!!" She heard Obito yell out as he killed the ninja next to her.

Obito was just about to run to Kakashi when he saw her as well.

"Sakura!!" Obito had tears welling up in his eyes as he saw the condition of the two.

"I should have listened to sensei..." Obito felt tears fall from his eyes like waterfalls and tried to wipe them away furiously.

Sakura wanted to chuckle at the sight. How ironic, the one that would kill his friend is crying for them.

Sakura grabbed her side and made her way towards the other Uchiha. 

"Obito... stop being a crybaby" Sakura wiped Obito's tears away... Not the best idea since her hands were covered in blood.

Obito and Kakashi stared at Sakura startled that she has not made a single sound of pain. Even more so that she was still moving.