Baby Brother

3rd P.O.V

It was a hot day today, Sakura was training while her mother and father watched her.

Sakura was sweating as she fought her clone with some of her power.

Sakura had 'taken' some interest in medical ninjustsu so that they wouldn't get suspicious when she could use it.

When her mother got pains from the baby Sakura was there to use some of her healing jutsu to ease her pain. Which usually worked.

Today was June 9th and Sakura's mother should be due today.....

Sakura grabbed a kunai with her right hand and threw it only to be a few centimeters off from a voice yelling out "Ugh! My water broke!"

Sakura instantly went to her mother, urging her father to carry her.

Fugaku ran to the hospital with Sakura hot on his trail. Once they reached the hospital the nurses took Mikoto to a room, Sakura and Fugaku waited in the waiting room...

Sakura's p.o.v

I can't wait to have Itachi as my little brother!!

I'm so excited! He finally won't have to deal with the pain of being the older uchiha sibling.

Sasuke won't be set on revenge and they'll be able to live a happy life together.

'I also need to save Minato and Kushina on October. By that time I'll be 10 or 11'

I've been thinking so long that I didn't notice the screams stop. My father grabbed my hand and led me to the room.

"Are you ready to meet your younger brother?" Father asked

"Yes father" my voice more high pitched as I was excited. He looked at me and smiled slightly.

I heard the crying of the baby inside the room. Mikoto looked so happy.

She let Fugaku carry him first "What's his name going to be?"

Mikoto smiled "Itachi. Itachi Uchiha"

Fugaku smiled and nodded.

"Be careful Sakura" I wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't.

As soon as Itachi was in my arms his cries slowly faded into silence and opened his eyes to see me.

Grabbing my finger, he started to giggle, I smiled chuckling for the first time in quite some time.

At that moment I felt something weird....some sort of possession over him.

I need to protect both Itachi and Sasuke no matter what.