Out

3rd P.O.V

A bird had came into the prison cell 1 year later, it looked at the black haired girl that stared back at it with the same intensity.

A small scroll was tied to its leg, her Sharingan spun as she obtained all the information that was needed from this bird.

A sigh of relief showed that the nation was in winter as she saw her breath. "Thank you" she mumbled, grabbing the small scroll, the bird flew away.

Sakura opened the scroll to find that she was ordered to get out of the prison that she was in by the Hokage.  Soon, a new shirt, shorts, sandals, headband, and weapons appeared out of the scroll. She smirked 'Seems A was right, he's not here to stop me.'

Sakura put everything on and hid her weapons before she heard footsteps. "Hey! Seems the Kage got some info, turns out we'll have to kill you or escape if you are in sight. Ha! what a joke, like you can escape, here. Your last meal" Sakura looked at the man who gave her food, he stared back at her silently.

"Why do you look different?" Sakura smirked as she grabbed his arm "Hey! What are you-!" the tray clashed to the ground which caused multiple heads to turn "What the-"

The people heard a gurgling sound before it went quiet.

Many ran to the prison that Uchiha Sakura had to be in, no one but 2 dead shinobi were there.

Red eyes glistened in the dark as she hung upside down. Sakura grabbed a kunai and dropped it on the wire where she placed a trap. Screams were produced from the people as they were being shredded by the thousands of kunai, shuriken, and senbon.

Once the attack was done, she jumped down, blood splattered on her. Grabbing a kunai with her left she lifted it and stabbed one that was pretending to be injured.

"Never let your guard down" Sakura stood from her crouching position and looked to her right, kunai still in hand.

The Iwa and Kumo nin looked at her before jumping towards her, each having a sword in their hands.

Both ninja slashed at her, left and right, but she dodged as her sharingan told her each move they were going to make.

Sakura suddenly jumped away only to realize it was too late. 'You've got to be kidding me! Not again!' 

Sakura gripped the unknown third person's sword and broke it in half with a bit of chakra.

Pulling out the sword from the exact spot Sasori stabbed her she heard the ninja gasp and trying to run away.

"Idiot." Sakura threw the part of the sword she had, hearing a crack she knew the sword pierced his skull.

The other two ninja looked frightened as they scrambled to their feet to try to get to the exit. An animal instinct took her over and her eyes shone a brighter red.

"Not so fast" Sakura jumped towards them, grabbing their heads she pushed them to the ground with some force, sickening cracks were heard along with strangled screams.

A smirk was brought up to her face as she looked behind her after arriving at the exit. The Uchiha crest seeming to glow on the back of her shirt "This will be fun" with that she disappeared.

_______________________________________________________

"Alright! Team 7 is back in training!" Obito grinned as Minato, Kakashi, and Rin looked at him.

"Obito, it's time to be serious. We only have 6 months before we have to end it."

Obito became serious which surprised everyone, "Yeah, we have to save Sakura either way"