One year later

3rd p.o.v

Sakura had finally graduated from the academy and was now at the Hokage office with her father.

Sakura kept her face void of emotions.

Minato looked at the girl sadly "Are you sure about this Sakura?"

"Yes, Lord Hokage" Sakura had this green gleam in her eyes again.

"Alright, today you will have to fight one of my chunin students and tomorrow you'll fight a jounin. Is that alright?"

Sakura looked at Fugaku for approval and he nodded

She bowed "Yes Lord Hokage, thank you"

Sakura and Fugaku go to the training ground outside so Sakura could start the fight.

Waiting for the teammate Fugaku showed disappointment as he saw the girl of the team. Rin Nohara.

"Sakura, finish this as fast as you can."

Sakura nodded as she walked towards Rin.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Rin Nohara"

Sakura bowed "I'm Sakura Uchiha"

They both get into fighting stances. Rin charges at her with multiple kunai and throws them at Sakura.

Sakura dodges and runs only to see she had a chakra string in them. Getting grazed slightly, blood flowed down her cheek.

She flipped back, her legs holding strongly as she slid.

Run smiled but noticed something was off.

Her vision started to become blurry.

Once focused she looks in front only to see Sakura disappeared.

Rin looks around the training grounds.

'where is she?'

Rin started to panic, she couldn't sense Sakura.

She quickly grabbed a kunai from her left, just as she was about to hit something behind her, but it caught her wrist.

"Don't panic Rin."

Rin turned around fully after being let go, but no one was there. Her eyes widened in realization. She tries to dodge a kunai but it grazed her arm, wincing in pain she jumped up in a tree.

Rin saw Sakura quickly jump towards her, Rin guarded her left-side not have enough time to think.

Sakura punched Rin's arm which sent her flying into the trees.

Sakura went up to Rin and healed her "I'm sorry Rin." 

"Wow, you're so strong Sakura! And you know medical ninjutsu too?!"

Sakura looked down" Thank you, but I still have a long way to go even in medical ninjutsu."

She looked at the Hokage and he smiled in approval.

"We'll see you tomorrow to see if you make it to jounin. You'll have to wait a few years before making it to Anbu though"

Sakura bowed again. "Thank you"

With that Sakura and Fugaku disappeared.

??? P.O.V

I wonder when sister is coming home. I miss her.

Sakura's P.O.V

We appeared at the compound and walked to the house.

"Sakura your next opponent will most likely be Kakashi, he's a few years older than you and is about to make it into ANBU. Get ready to train in the afternoon."

Sakura nodded as she opened the door for her father.

"Dad where's my older sister?"

Father sighed and pretending, said "I don't know"

Itachi ran outside looking for me."Sakura!! Where are you?" small tears of worry form in his eyes.

I come out from my hiding spot, grab him and lift him up in the air "here I am!"

"Sakura!!" Itachi screamed and giggle as he hugged me.

I hugged Itachi back and flicked him on the forehead as he pouted.

I put him back on the floor in the house as I took off my sandals and entered the house.

"I'm home!" "Welcome home dear" my mother responded.

Itachi grabbed my hand, took me to his room and grabbed some toys.

"How was your day Itachi?"

"It wasn't that fun. I missed you Sakura."

I smiled at Itachi, although it's hard to understand him sometimes, he is a smart kid and is learning to speak at a rapid pace.

'Hopefully he isn't put in the same situation.'

"Well, Itachi what do you want to do?"

Having trouble getting up Itachi walked to me with a slightly nervous smile.

"Can we go to the park?"

I immediately froze up, there were so many people that used to bully...

'It's ok Sakura, it's not like the other time. Besides, you're able to protect him.'

"Pleeeaaassseee sister! That's all I'm going to ask for!"

A warm feeling spread through my chest as I see him pout, practically begging me to go to the park.

Looking to the side I sigh "Alright. Go put on your shoes."

He quickly cheered and 'ran' out of his room.

"How am I going to deal with this child?"

Walking to my room I dress in a black shirt with baggy pants. Putting my shoes on I left with Itachi in hand.