Chapter Eleven: One More Chance

Monika placed a pot on the table full of spaghetti and sauce.

"Bon appetite!" She said.

I grabbed a small spoon and put some spaghetti on my plate. Monika sat next to me and grabbed some spaghetti as well.

"Thanks for dinner, this looks great Monika." I said.

Monika smiled gleefully at me and took a bite of her spaghetti.

Sayori tried slurping a noodle into her mouth, and ended up throwing spaghetti sauce everywhere.

"Is this the first dinner that we've had together that didn't end up with a shoot out?" Natsuki asked.

"I uh...I think so." I said while chuckling.

Monika let out a little giggle and I looked over at her.

"Speaking of guns, where did you get that revolver from. I thought I gave that to Khalil." I said.

"Well after you 'Died' I took the revolver from Khalil to look for the people who killed you. Luckily for them, they were already gone. I just ended up keeping it after that." Monika said in an almost happy tone.

"So you just stole a golden engraved revolver from my friend?" I said.

"Yep. What are you gonna do? You gonna come get me?" Monika said in a flirty voice.

I squinted at Monika and grabbed some spaghetti off of her plate with my fork.

"Awe no fair!" Monika said while she tried to steal my spaghetti too. I put my arm over my food and she gave up.

"Get a room you two!" Natsuki said in a jealous voice.

"I wouldn't mind that..." Monika said while giving me a flirty wink.

"Th-that's not what I meant!" Natsuki said.

We soon finished our dinner and we all sat in the living room. Sayori wanted to play a game of Monopoly so we ended up playing that.

Monika of course, was the banker because she wanted to have authority over all of us. Reminds me of something...

Me on the other hand, was the most successful player out of the bunch. I knew how to properly throw out my expenses.

Yuri was completely confused the whole game, Sayori was too busy playing with the game pieces, and Natsuki ended up in jail most of the time.

"Haha go to jail Spencer!" Sayori said when I landed on the "Go to jail" square.

"Damn it...I just got back too...." I said to myself while laughing.

Unfortunately I was the only one that found that joke funny because the girls didn't know that I went to jail.

"Aaaand that's game!" Monika said excitedly.

Monika won the game because I was put in jail for too long, and everyone else ended up forfeiting. Yuri left a long time ago and went into her room.

"Yeah that was fun...anyway I'm gonna go relax." I said while stretching.

"You should go try out the sauna downstairs." Sayori said.

"Sauna?" I said.

"Yeah there's a sauna downstairs. It's like a dream."

"Wait this is your house and you didn't even know you had a sauna?" Natsuki said confused.

"No...I didn't really spend that much time here." I said.

I went upstairs and grabbed a small towel. I went downstairs and saw a small wooden shack.

"That's probably it." I said.

I took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist. I turned on the sauna and took a seat inside of it.

There was a small wooden bench on each side of the wall. I took a seat on one of them.

"It's good to be home." I said to myself.

I closed my eyes and began to think to myself.

"Through all of that...I think I've earned my happiness...I still don't know what caused Cosgrove to turn so crazy though..." I thought to myself.

Suddenly I heard a creek of the sauna door open. I kept my eyes closed because I was so deep in thought.

"Cosgrove he just...he changed so suddenly...what happened to him...was it the money? The glory? Or was it for..." I ended my thought there as I began to open my eyes.

I saw a blur on the bench that was across from me. I began to see color in that blur.

I saw purple and white. That blur soon began to take shape and I realized who that was.

That was...Yuri.

I looked over at Yuri who was sitting on the wooden bench across from me. She was wearing a towel around her waist and her chest.

She had her eyes closed...I don't think she even noticed that I was in here.

"Y-Yuri?" I said.

Yuri opened her eyes and looked directly at me. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink when she looked at me.

"O-Oh sorry...I didn't know that you were in here." Yuri said embarrassed.

I tried to maintain a calm voice as I talked to Yuri.

"Oh it's alright, we all make mistakes." I said.

"D-Do you mind if I stay in here with you?" Yuri said somewhat embarrassed.

"Uh...sure I guess."

I wasn't too fond of the idea, but I didn't mind seeing Yuri in almost no clothes.

"Thank you...it's been a long day." She said.

I looked closely at Yuri and saw something shiny on the bottom of her wrist.

"Hey whats that Yuri?" I said.

"Hm?" She said in a calm voice.

"That thing on your wrist."

"Oh that's your watch that you left for me...I kept it on ever since you left." Yuri said.

She stood up and walked over to my bench. She took a seat next to me while showing me her wrist.

"I used to use that thing all the time." I said, somewhat flustered because of how close Yuri was to me now.

"It's very special to me..." Yuri said.

I smiled at Yuri and she stretched her arms into the air.

I looked at her while she stretched, and noticed that while her arms were up, her towel began to fall off of her chest.

"Y-Yuri!" I said while reaching my hand towards her towel.

I grabbed the towel before it fell and pressed the towel against her chest. I felt a soft sensation in my hand.

Yuri looked down at her chest and she began to blush.

I heard a creek of the door opening again as a familiar person walked in.

"Hey do you mind if I sit in here with you?" Monika said while walking through the door.

She looked directly at me, noticing that I was holding a towel against Yuri's chest.

"It's...it's not what it looks like..." I said.

"You..."

"YOU PERVERT!"

-----------------------------------------------------------