Chapter Twenty Two: Black

I woke up in a small black room. It looked almost as if it was a witches hut.

"Oh how I have waited to meet you..." A low feminine voice said.

I turned around to see a girl wearing a black robe. However this robe revealed a lot more than Odysseus's.

"The hell are you?"

"I'd watch your tongue boy, it's not good to talk to an Odyssey sister that way..." The woman said. "You can call me...Crystalline." She said while she flicked her long dark purple and light pink hair behind her. She looked at me closely with her eyes, which were glowing a neon pink.

"What do you want from me...?" I said.

"I know what you are planning, and I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you whatever your planning. There. Will. Be. Consequences.

Crystalline lifted her finger towards me, showing a long pink nail. She poked my heart and I felt a sharp pain as I began to wake up.

"Gah!" I yelled as my eyes opened. I began having a coughing fit as water came out of my mouth.

I looked around to see that Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika were all standing around me.

"I'm alright..." I said as I got up.

"Spencer..." Monika said.

"Yeah?"

"Who stabbed you?"

"I think Scarlett sent some guys after me...I took care of them." I said.

I looked out into the sky and saw that the sun was starting to go down.

I felt a warm sensation from all sides as the girls huddled around and hugged me.

"We...we thought you were going to leave us again..." They said.

"I told you guys already, I'm not going anywhere." I said.

The girls let go of me. We all walked inside and ate dinner with each other. I bandaged myself up and we ended up watching another movie. Soon it was almost 6 o'clock.

I walked over to my liqour cabinet and poured myself a glass of Scotch. I carried my glass upstairs and went out to the balcony that hung off the front of my house.

I sat down and set my glass on the table.

"What are you doing out here?" Monika asked as she walked out onto the balcony.

"Just relaxing, you want to come out here with me?" I said.

"Sure..." Monika said. She took a seat on one of the chairs next to me.

"What are you two doing out here?" Natsuki said.

"Relaxing." Monika answered for me.

Soon Natsuki took a seat with us, then Sayori came out and sat with us, and of course, Yuri came out and sat with all of us.

I held Wesley in my lap while I put my feet up and looked at the sunset.

"The sun really is pretty..." Yuri said.

"Yeah this reminds me of that one movie." Sayori said.

"You're always talking about those movies Sayori." Natsuki said.

Sayori let out a small giggle while she sat there.

"Hey Spencer..." Monika said.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to tell you that...I didn't mean what I said..."

"Oh don't mention it...I'm alright." I said while nonchalantly laughing."

"Well I just wanted to let you know...I love you..." Monika said shyly.

"H-Hey!" Natsuki said.

"I-I love you as well Spencer..." Yuri said.

"Y-Yuri?!" Natsuki said while flustered.

"I love you most Spencey!" Sayori said. I cringed when I heard her say my name like that.

"Why do I have to be last?!" Natsuki said annoyed. She looked over at me and tried to get her words out.

"I...I love you...even if you are an idiot."

I let out a little laugh.

"I love you all." I said while I leaned back and drank my scotch.

"I just have one phrase to stay for today..." I said.

"What's that?" The girls said in unison.

"Today... It was a good day."