Chapter Fifteen: Under Pressure

I pulled out my phone and zoomed in on Hector's face. I took a photo of his face and handed my phone to Monika.

"Hold this. This is before..." I said.

I walked over to Hector and pulled my keys out of pocket.

"Hey buddy!" I called out.

Hector turned to me. I tossed my keys into the air and Hector's reflexes caused him to react and stick his hands into the air to catch my keys.

While his hands were in the air, I charged at him and punched him in the stomach.

He doubled over holding his stomach, so I grabbed him by his hair and rammed his face into my knee.

He fell to the ground to his knees and he spat onto the ground. I think I saw some of his teeth come out.

I took my phone back from Monika and took another picture of Hector's face.

"Aaaand that's after." I said.

He got back up and tried to swing his fist at me. I jerked my head back as his fist missed by a millimeter.

He tried to hit me a couple more times but I kept jerking back.

"C'mon man, that's all you got?" I said.

"I'm gonna kill you...and that bitch of a girl." He said.

"You ain't gonna do anything. I can see the muthafuckin bitch in your eyes." I said.

I roundhouse kicked Hector and he landed on the ground. I looked down at him with a smile stretched across my face.

Hector reached into the back waistband of his pants and began to pull out something.

I saw a gun in his hand so I grabbed his wrist and kicked his elbow outward.

He dropped the gun and looked at his arm.

"You...you broke my fuckin arm!" He yelled.

"There is 206 bones in the human body. That's one of them." I said.

I picked up the gun and pointed it at Hector.

"Heh heh, you can't C me." I said in an evil voice. I pulled the hammer back on the gun.

"S-spencer..." A soft voice said.

I looked to my right to see Sayori standing there. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me.

I looked back at my house and saw that Monika, Yuri, Scarlett, and Natsuki were also watching me.

I looked back down at Hector. I saw his face looking up me, and I saw the back of the gun that I was holding.

I dropped the clip of the gun and pulled the slide back, ejecting the bullet. I threw the empty gun at Hector.

"You better get the fuck out of here before I change my mind." I said.

Hector got up holding his arm and slowly walked towards his car.

I looked over at Sayori and saw that her mascara was smudged. I pulled a soft cloth out of my pocket and whipped her face.

"Hey Spencer..." She said while I whipped her face.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm uh...I'm still dressed up to go on that date." She said while a little embarrassed. "W-would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Sayori..."

"Yeah?"

"I'd love to go on a date with you."