Chapter Sixteen: What's Love?

I pulled the trigger on the revolver.

*Click*

I lowered the revolver and opened the cylinder. It counted only 5 bullets when there should be six.

"I wonder where that other bullet went."

I closed the cylinder and made sure that one of the bullets were behind the hammer this time.

I began to move the gun towards my head until I heard a creek of a door opening. I dropped the revolver to the side while Sayori walked in.

"Hey why aren't you downstairs with me?" She said.

"O-Oh no reason..." I said.

"Why did Scarlett walk out the door...?" Sayori said.

She scanned the room and saw the bag on the floor that was over flowing with jewely, money, and other important things to me and the girls.

"Oh...she was trying to steal from us..." Sayori said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"You didn't um...you didn't kill her did you?" Sayori asked shyly.

"No...but you won't have to worry about her anymore." I said sadly.

Sayori walked over to the foot of the bed and took a seat next to me. She looked over at the revolver and picked it up.

"I remember when we would run around with these ol' things. Taking out the bad guy and always on the run." Sayori said in a playful voice.

Sayori opened the cylinder of the revolver and emptied the bullets onto the floor. I looked closely at the bullets.

"Jesus Monika...hollow points? Are you trying to blow the people into pieces?" I though to myself.

"You were always so brave when you would hold your gun Spencer." Sayori said.

"Brave?"

"Yeah. I mean you would only pull it out when necessary...but when it was necessary, it was to save is all." Sayori said.

"Well that's just because I care about you guys. I mean I've killed more people than I care to mention but...I'm just a monster I guess..."

"You're not a monster. You're like a strong big brother that's always beating up the school bully whenever they mess with us." Sayori said.

She stretched her arms into the air and began to lean to the side. She laid her head down on my lap and smiled while she looked up at me.

"You always look after us... especially me. Whenever I get myself into something bad...you always get me out of it. You're like my Gaurdian angel..." She said.

I smirked at Sayori and she sat up. She pulled out her small desert box and opened it. She grabbed a small plastic fork and scooped a piece of cheesecake out of the box.

"Open wiiiide." She said while she pointed the fork at my mouth.

I hesitantly opened my mouth while Sayori put the piece of cheesecake in.

I tasted the cheesecake and it was really rich. Sayori just looked at my face and started giggling.

"You know you don't always have to look after me...I can look after you too." Sayori said.

"Sorry...it's just the way I grew up..." I said.

"I know but... me and you know each other...if there's something you need to tell me...please tell me." She said.

"There is one thing that I need to tell you Sayori..." I said.

"W-What is it...?"

"I love you."