Hard Part

It had been three months since T'Challa proposed. Wedding planning was in full swing and so was your stress.
You collapsed into the chair across from your mother. "Remind me why I can't hire a wedding planner?" You sighed as you rubbed your temples.
"Because Planning a beautiful wedding is your first queenly duty. Like setting up your household. More or less." She smiled at your dramatics.
"Ok then why is this so hard?" You groaned opening the planning folder again.
"My dear, you've done the easy part," Queen Ramonda Laughed as she glides into the room kissing your forehead.
"Which part was that?" You asked smiling up at the older woman.
"Saying Yes," she smiled as she sat next to your mother.
"Ugh," you groaned as you held up two swatches. "Can anyone explain the difference between eggshell and egg cream?"
The Queen and your mother started laughing.
"Fine I'll find someone who'll actually help me," You huffed as you tried to contain your smile.
"Baby, come back," your mom said as she continued to laugh.
You walked back to the room you shared with a T'Challa and grabbed your laptop. As you were looking at pictures of bridesmaid gowns you got a incoming call from T'Challa.
You quickly accepted and sighed as his face popped up on the screen.
"Hey entle," he smiled. His beautiful smile vanished once he noticed the sadness in your eyes. "What happened?" He asked leaning into the screen.
"Nothing, just tired and I missed you,"You gave him a weak smile.
"I miss you too babygirl," he sighed. "How's the wedding planning?" He inquired a smile gracing his face.
"Horrible. I don't know what I'm doing," you sighed flipping through your folder.
"How can I help?" T'Challa asked sadly. "Let me help make some decisions. It is my wedding too. It shouldn't all be on you anyway."
You smiled, " You're  a life saver," you pulled out some different selections for decisions you needed to make.
Ok we need a theme. You pulled several example pictures out of your folder. Ok here they are.

"we've got Traditional Outdoors

"we've got Traditional Outdoors." You showed him the picture.
"That would be Beautiful with the Wakandan Sunset, or even just on the cliff in front of the temple of Bast. Don't you think?" He said as you moved on.
"It would be. Up next we've got the Romantic Wedding."

"I don't think I like that one

"I don't think I like that one..." T'Challa frowned up his face.
"What's wrong with it?" You asked.
"I don't know. I just doesn't seem like us," he shrugged.
"Moving on then. next up we have Southern Garden Party. We could mix this with the Traditional Garden Party. " you smile showing him the picture.