Delivery

"T'Challa," Kaia whispered as he held her close to him. "I'm right here entle, always and forever." He kissed her forehead as she breathed through the contractions.

"I love you," she strained as she watched the plane land. "I'm scared T'Challa." The pregnant woman whispered to her husband.

"I know baby girl, I know. I've got you." He breathed with her as the walked up to the quinjet ramp.

"Malik?" Kaia called her brother once they were on the plane.

"I'm right here princess," Malik looked up from his seat running over to his sister. "Are you ready to be an uncle," Kaia smiled.

He grinned, "Are you ready to be a mom? And a dad?" He smiled at the couple as they looked up at each other. "Ready as we'll ever be," T'Challa smiled at his wife.

"T'Challa, I want you in the room. When I give birth. I want you there." Kaia gripped his hand as another contraction wracked her body.

"Kaia, babygirl I can't. It's against tradition." T'Challa sighed squeezing his wife's hand. "Forget the tradition 'Challa," Kaia looked up pleading with him.

"I can't baby girl. When you get in the room, you won't even need me. You'll give birth and be so strong and amazing and both of our moms will be there with you....."

"But it won't be the same without you," Kaia whispered as the quinjet landed at the hospital.

"I know, I'm sorry love," he said as they wheeled her into the birthing center. "I love you and you'll do amazing babygirl. Next time I see you you'll have two beautiful children with you." He said right before Kaia was wheeled into a birthing room.

"Ahh!" A scream ripped through the birthing room walls as T'Challa waited with Malik and Kaia's father.

"One more, just one more push your majesty."The doctor called.

"Kaia come on baby girl!" Kaia's mom yelled.
"I can't mama. I can't," Kaia's tired voice rang through the hall. "Well give you a little rest your majesty but we have to keep going before the babies loose momentum."

The young king jumped up again running towards the door only to be blocked by the Dora Milaje. "For Bast sakes my wife is screaming. Why can't I go in the room," he yelled," T'Challa paces the hall.

Kaia's dad walked over. "Calm down son. I still remember the day you were born. Your father paced up and down the hall just as you are. It's going to be fine. Trust the doctors." He patted T'Challa on the shoulder.

"I do. But she's in so much pain. As a husband I just want to be in there with her. As a father I want to be the first to hold my children. She begged me to go in there with her. I told her no. She was so scared. " He sighed leaning against the wall.

"I know son, but it is tradition. This is the woman's work." Kaia's father reasoned with the young king.

"For such an advanced country that's such old logic,it doesn't seem right," he sighed.

"Son?" Queen Mother poked her head out of the door. "She's asking for you," T'Challa quickly hugged his father in law before running into the birthing room.

"Hey, congrats man," Malik stopped him and shook his hand. "Thanks man," T'Challa smiled before rushing into the room.

Kaia laid in a hospital bed covered in sweat. Her tired eyes lit up when they saw the young king walk in. "T'Challa?" She asked softly as he walked over.

He quickly pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead. "You did it baby girl, you did it." He felt tears escape her as she snuggled into him.

The young king pulled back, "How are you feeling." He brushed stray curls off her face. "Just a little sore." She sighed, "they're beautiful 'Challa" she grinned sleepily. "The little boy, he looks just like you. He's gonna be a heart breaker."she smiled. "I love you so much.." she whispered as she laid back in the bed.

He grinned, "I love you too," he squeezed her hand as he pressed another kiss to her forehead.

"What are their names?"T'Challa asked.
"Your daughter is Cebisa Ramonda Udaku after your mother." T'Challa grinned, "My son?" "Your son is Daluxolo T'Chaka- Fezile Udaku, after your father." tears welled in T'Challa's eyes as he heard their names.

"You are the most amazing woman." He grinned. "But what about your parents?" He asked glancing at them as they embraced in the hallway. The queen smiled, "they called the next child" T'Challa laughed as Dr.Sijekula approached. "Not any time soon," Kaia warned.

"What you did not enjoy the miracle of life?" Dr. Sijekula joked. "No, not really," Kaia smiled.
"Well you're Majesty, the people await their new royals. If you feel up to it. Your body is ready when ever you are." Dr. Sijekula walked over followed by a nurse holding two infants.

"I'm ready." Kaia groaned as T'Challa helped her up and into a wheel chair. Once both babies were settled in her arms they headed to the front steps of the hospital to greet the public.

"How was it from the outside?" Kaia asked as they rolled down the long hallway. "Terrifying, I was so worried. I was about to break down the door to get to you." Kaia reached up and rubbed his hand.

"Your mother was so sweet. She kept reassuring me. I was so nervous. They thought they lost them. I was terrified. They almost died because of me. Their mother almost ended their lives." The young queen's voice was laced with sadness as they reached the front steps.

When Kaia stood up T'Challa pulled her to his chest, "But you didn't. You delivered two healthy babies and our family is starting. I couldn't imagine having it any other way," T'Challa kissed his wife before pulling away.

She smiled before handing him his son. "Meet Daxulolo T'Chaka-Fezile Udaku." Tears sprang in T'Challa's eyes. Kaia grabbed her daughter before turning back to T'Challa.

"Are you ready?" The young queen tucked her arm in T'Challa's. The king nodded and the Dora's opened the doors to the front steps. The king smiled at his wife as they walked out in to the Golden Wakandan sun.

T'Challa raised his hand and all went silent. "njengenkosi yakho, ndingazibonisa kuwe unyana wam. Daluxolo Tchaka-Fezile udkau. indlalifa esihlalweni sobukhosi saseKakanda kunye ne-mantke yama-black panther!"( as your king, may I present to you my son. Daluxolo T'Chaka- Fezile Udaku. Heir to the throne of Wakanda and the Mantle of Black Panther!). The crowd erupted in cheers as Kaia stepped forward. "njengendlovukazi yakho, ndingabazisa kuwe intombi yam. Cebisa Ramonda Udaku. Okwesibini ngokumalunga netrone yeWakanda kunye nesambatho se-Black Panther!"(As your queen, may i present to you my daughter. Cebisa Ramonda Udaku. Second in line for the throne of Wakanda and the mantle of Black Panther!) The crowd cheered again as the infants slept in their parents arms.

"Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa shouts. The crowd makes the x as they all respond. "Wakanda Forever!"
*******************************************

Oh I'm sorry I think this chapter sucked. Ahh I'm sorry but this is what I imagine. But I don't think it came out right. Either way I hope you enjoy. I'm going to do a prologue after this then that will be the end of this book. Thank you so much for all the support. See you in the prologue.