Promises Broken

WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS

This chapter will be longer.

(Italics means it's a dream.)

Your p.o.v.

     After Cas left, you started having doubts. You weren't sure why, but there was a pit in your stomach. You had a feeling that your suicidal thoughts would come back, but you thought that you would be okay. You had people who loved you and worried about you. You had promised not to cut again, so you put those thoughts on hold, and decided to write in your journal. You put the date, and started writing about everything that you were thinking about, hoping that it would help. You looked through your older journal entries, but you had a lump form in your throat. You felt a warm tear fall down your cheek and you sniffled. You were walking down memory lane again, and you felt awful. You started rubbing your temples but your hands were shaky. You heard wings flapping and you looked up. Cas was standing in front of you, looking worried.

     "Love? Are you alright?" Cas walked over to you and sat down beside you. He wiped your tears away and tilted his head. "What's the matter?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You sniffled and squeezed tightly. You pulled away and looked into his ocean blue eyes.

     "I... I'm not..." You paused and grabbed your journal, handing it to him. "Here." He took it and looked at you, unsure if reading your journal was going to help. You nodded and he opened it hesitantly. He read the older entries with furrowed eyebrows, and he looked at you with hurt in his eyes a few times. He flipped the page and looked at the entry that you wrote a few minutes ago. He read the date and tilted his head.

     "Today?" He asked as he looked up from the journal. You nodded slowly and he looked at the page again, reading each word carefully. "Oh no love." He closed the journal and set it aside. He looked at you, but your head was down, trying to hide the fresh tears that had fallen. He put his pointer finger under your chin, and lifted your head up. He cupped your face with his right hand, and kissed you softly. You kissed back hesitantly and he seemed to notice. Lips still attached, he wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck, like always. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. "Sweetie, we all love you. We need you. I need you. Please don't feel like this. I hate it when you're upset. Please." You nodded and wiped your eyes.

     "I'm sorry. I just-" He cut you off.

     "Shhhh." He put his finger on your lips to shush you. "It's alright. Get some rest." You nodded and fell asleep quickly.

     You woke up sitting on the ground against a wall. Your wrists were tied together, as well as your ankles. There was a gag in your mouth and gashes all over your body. Your clothes were torn and you were bleeding profusely. You looked around and saw nothing but the dirty, bloody room you were in. You tried to untie your wrists and ankles, but the ropes were giving you burns. You heard a door open and grunting so you turned to see what it was. Two demons walked in, holding onto Sam and Dean. They were conscious, but they had the same amount of gashes as you. They were struggling against the demons' grips. The demons threw Sam and Dean onto the floor across from you.

     "Bring him in!" One of the demons yelled and the door opened again. Two more demons were holding Castiel, since he's a powerful angel. You whimpered at the sight of Cas. He had large gashes across his chest and cuts on his face. He was bleeding and clenching his teeth from the pain. They threw him into a chair and tied him up. They slashed their knives at him and stabbed him in areas that wouldn't kill him. He screamed in agony and you looked away. You were on the verge of tears, when one demon rose his angel blade up, swinging his arm towards Cas, stabbing him in the chest. Cas screamed and his grace seeped through his eyes and mouth in a bright blue light. You screamed and started sobbing. He was gone, forever.