Happy Birthday!

D/B/Y/birthday means the day before your birthday.

D/O/B means date of birth

If your birthday isn't anywhere near now, like mine, just pretend it is.😉

Just a tip, you and Castiel have known each other for a few months, and there is spacing in between a few chapters.

This chapter is longer.

Your p.o.v.

     You woke up, still laying on top of Cas. You giggled groggily and Cas was watching you contently. You stuffed your arms under his back and squeezed him tightly. He hugged you back and you breathed in his scent. He slowly sat up and you clung on to him. He stood up and grabbed your lower thighs, while you wrapped your arms around his neck, resting your chin on his shoulder. You were facing him, while he carried you to the kitchen and handed you a water bottle. There were muffins in the cabinet, so he handed you one and you chugged the water bottle, and ate the muffin within a couple minutes. He chuckled and took the trash away from you, throwing it in the bin.

     "Tank u!" You yelled with a mouth full of food. He nodded and took you back into the bedroom that you now shared with him. He wandered over to your dresser, and grabbed your favorite skinny jeans, and your favorite flannel. He headed towards the closet, and grabbed your black combat boots. He softly set you on the bed and handed you your outfit. "You're way too good to me baby." He smiled and stroked your hair.

     "Get dressed and pray to me when you're done." Cas explained and you nodded. He disappeared with a flap of wings and a gust of wind. You smiled and dressed in the outfit Castiel chose.

     "Castiel! My angel! I'm done!" You yelled while tilting your head back to yell at the ceiling. He appeared in front of you and you smiled. You gasped and looked at the wall beside you.

     "Y/N? Are you okay?" Cas asked and you looked at him, full of energy.

     "What's the date?!" You practically yelled and Cas tilted his head while speaking.

     "D/B/Y/birthday." He said monotonously. Your eyes widened and your smile became even wider. Cas tilted his head and you giggled loudly.

     "Tomorrow's my birthday!" You screamed and Cas smiled. You bolted over to him and threw yourself into his arms. He caught you and kissed your temple. "I've never celebrated my birthday with people. I've always been alone." You stated and Cas stroked strands of your H/C hair. "You know, I used to be super shy, but I'm not shy around you. I'm a little shy around Sam and Dean, but I think that's just because I don't talk to them a lot, like I talk to you." You said and Cas nodded.

     "You're blossoming, love." He said and you smiled.

     Sam and Dean stood in the doorway, and Dean knocked softly. You looked up and smiled. "We heard yelling so we came to investigate." Dean said and you smiled widely.

     "Tomorrow's my birthday!" You said, but not as loud as before. Dean chuckled and Sam smiled.

     "Hey are you okay? You were pretty upset yesterday." Sam said and you nodded hesitantly.

     "Yeah, I just... I don't know what happened." You lied and they both nodded. You looked down and tried to swallow the lump in your throat. You sighed and Cas grabbed your hand, rubbing circles on the back of it. You looked up and he let go. He grabbed your waist and set you on his lap, facing him. You wrapped your arms and legs around his body and rested your head on his shoulder. "I feel like a baby." You mumbled into his trench coat.