Taken

Your p.o.v.

     You stood up and smiled at Cas. He was deep in thought, and it was cute. He looked up at you and smiled softly. You giggled and he tilted his head. "You're cute when you're thinking." You said and he smiled and stood up.

     "You're cute no matter what." He said and you shook your head.
     "Sam and Dean are probably wondering why we left so soon." You said and Cas nodded. "Don't worry baby. It'll be the best nine months of your life." You grabbed his hand and laced your fingers together.

     You walked out, with Cas beside you, and headed towards the library. When you got there Sam and Dean were standing there staring at you. "What?" You asked and looked around.

     "Why are his eyes red and puffy?" Dean asked and you looked at Cas, who eyes were, as a matter of fact, red and puffy.

     "He's just upset. Are you okay baby?" You asked sweetly. He nodded and you sighed. "He told me that the mother doesn't survive the birth of a nephilim." You looked at him again, and he looked at you with hurt in his eyes.

     Sam and Dean looked at each other and then back at you. "I'm sorry Y/N." Sam said and you shook your head.

     "No, it's okay. This child needs to be born. Cas said that it's grace is so pure, and it's soul is full of love and life." You said and Dean rose his eyebrows. "He can sense it." They nodded and you sighed. "This child isn't evil, this child eliminates evil."

     Cas tapped your shoulder lightly and you turned around. "I'm sorry love, but the angels need me right now. I promise I'll be back in a few hours." You nodded.

     "That's okay. They're probably stoked. I'll be here." He nodded and kissed your lips sweetly, before disappearing. "There's a nephilim growing inside me, and the angels are probably going to be ecstatic." You said to yourself.

     "He was crying, because you're gonna die when you give birth to his child." Sam said and you nodded.

Castiel's p.o.v.

     I flew up to heaven and appeared before a few of my sisters and brothers. As soon as I appeared, their angel blades slid out of their sleeves and into their hands. I furrowed my eyebrows and one of my sisters walked towards me. I slid my angel blade out of my sleeve and into my hand. "Sister, I mean no harm."

     "Castiel. You have created a nephilim. An abomination."

     "Sariel. Our father told you not to threaten the species. It is no longer an abomination."

     "No, Castiel. Nephilim have always been forbidden. Just because God said not to threaten, doesn't mean we aren't going to. We were told that nephilim were never allowed. They will always be abominations." Sariel said and I attempted to charge at her but someone grabbed me from behind. It was another angel.

     "Raguel. Do not do this." I said.

     "I'm sorry Castiel, but nephilim are abominations." Raguel said.

     The angels brought me into an abandoned warehouse and handcuffed my hands above my head against a cement wall. "Please Raguel."

     "We had orders not to threaten the nephilim. If I torture you, I'm not threatening the nephilim. Not yet at least." Raguel said. He grabbed an angel blade and Sariel walked in. "Sariel! So nice of you to join us." Raguel said and Sariel shook her head.

     "Raguel, this is for informational purposes." Sariel said and Raguel nodded.

     Raguel cut my face and I screamed as my grace seeped through the gash. Raguel started slicing my stomach and I screamed. "If you're here, than Y/N isn't protected by you, and I can send the other angels to go there and kill her. The nephilim will never be born that way."