Together Forever

Your p.o.v.

After teaching Skylar how to use weaponry, you and Cas decided to take her to a restaurant because she hadn't tried many foods. You were excited for her to try burgers and pizza, your all-time favorite foods. So, you brought her to a restaurant that served both burgers and pizza. It was a popular restaurant, and it wasn't fancy, which was good because that might not end well. You pulled up and got out of the car, Cas following you. Skylar got out of the car as well, with a smile on her face.

"Are you excited?" You asked and she nodded.

"I seemed to like burritos so maybe I'll like... burgers and pizza as well." She said and you nodded.

"You'll like it. Don't worry." You told her and she smiled.

You entered the restaurant and it wasn't that busy. There was a sign that said "Please seat yourselves" so that's exactly what you did. You sat in a booth across from Cas, but beside Skylar. A waitress came over and smiled at you all.

"What can I getcha?" She asked sweetly and you smiled.

"How about a 16 inch pizza, and a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Oh and don't forget the pie. Cherry please." You said and she scribbled your order down while winking at Cas. You looked down angrily, but Cas reached across the table and grabbed your hands. The waitress was still standing there, watching intently.

"Baby, I love you and only you." He said and you smiled widely since he called you "baby".

"Thank you Castiel." You said and the waitress scoffed quietly but continued flirting.

"Castiel? That's a cool name." She giggled and twirled her hair with her finger. Cas clenched his jaw and glared at the girl. "Ooh. Intimidating." She bit her lip and Cas stood up.

"You're still using flirtations, even though I just revealed that she's with me? Well, I believe my fiancé and my daughter want you to get their meals and to leave us alone. Do you understand?" He said sternly and she smirked.

"Fiancé and daughter shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Wait, let me get this straight. You're not even married to her and you have a daughter who's..." She looked at Skylar. "How old are you?" She said sassily.

"My fiancé didn't want to get married because she thought it was just a ceremony for someone who was proposed to. I suggest you leave right now or we will." He said angrily and she kept smirking.

"Ooh. Kinky." She said and Cas had had enough. He grabbed you and Skylar and zapped you both back to the parking lot. He grabbed you and smashed his lips into yours. You were surprised at first, but you eventually melted into the kiss. Once you pulled away, Skylar was smiling widely and you sighed contently.

"I'm sorry I made a scene. That waitress just... I felt... jealous I believe." He explained and you waved him off.

"It's alright Cas. Jealousy is a normal feeling to have." You took a shaky breath, not prepared for what you were about to admit. Cas noticed your anxiety, so he grabbed your hands and looked into your E/C eyes.

"What is it love?" He asked and you laughed nervously.

"It's stupid." You said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing you will ever say to me is 'stupid'" He said lovingly and you nodded.

"Alright. Castiel, I want to get married." You said and he smiled widely.

"Then we'll get married." He said and Skylar's smile was wider than ever before. Cas grabbed your hand, and slid the ring off of it. He kneeled down and held the ring between his pointer finger and his thumb. "Y/N Y/L/N. I know I've proposed before, but that was a while ago, and we still haven't gotten married. I want you to be my wife as soon as possible." He said and you nodded, crying, even though this had happened to you before.