Castiel's Old Friend

I know I told you guys that the next chapter would be up by Friday, but I was too busy with some requests that I had for my Castiel Imagines. I apologize. This chapter will be longer. Enjoy!

Your p.o.v.

You woke up earlier than expected, with Cas by your side like always. He smiled when he saw your eyes open and you yawned, not necessarily wanting to get up. You stretched your entire body, and heard your back crack multiple times. Cas' eyes widened and you giggled.

"Are you alright? That sounded like it was painful." Cas observed and you smiled at the angel's innocence.

"I'm good. Cracking your back feels good, even if it does sound painful, it's not At least for me it's not." You explained and he nodded, understanding what you were trying to say for once.

"Love?" He asked and you looked into his beautiful blue eyes for the first time since you had awaken.

"Yes baby?" You asked and he smiled at the nickname you called him often

"Should we take Skylar on a hunt?" He asked and you looked away, deep in thought. You weren't sure if you wanted to risk her life so soon, but then again, she wanted to be a hunter.

"Yeah, maybe we should. Like, a simple hunt that won't take too long." You suggested and he nodded.

"I agree. I'm not sure she's ready to hunt twelve vampires just yet." He joked and you smiled while nodding.

"Yeah, that might not end well." You paused, chuckling at the humor that your angel was finally understanding. "Well, I'll go see if Sam and Dean found us a case." You said as you attempted to get out of the bed. Before you could, Cas grabbed your wrist gently, a look of sadness covering his beautiful features. "What is it baby?" Instead of answering your question with words, he pressed his lips to yours delicately and you kissed back happily. Once you pulled away, Cas was smiling.

"I never got my morning kiss." He finally answered your question and you giggled.

"You're such a dork." You said and he chuckled softly. You stood up and walked into the hallway of the bunker.

Making your way towards the library to see if Sam and Dean had found a case, you were surprised to see Skylar typing away on your laptop. You raised your eyebrows and walked into the library, settling yourself across from Skylar.

"Whatcha doin' Sky?" You asked and she looked over the laptop at you with a smile on her face.

"I'm looking for a case, and I think I found one." She explained and you smiled.

"You did? What is it?" You asked and she fixed her gaze on the screen of the laptop.

"Six children, all boys, were kidnapped by a bright blue light in Wichita." She read off of the screen and your eyes widened.

"That sounds a bit complex. Are you sure that's the one you want to start with? I mean, this is your first hunt." You said and she nodded.

"This one. I want to do this one." She said and you nodded.

"Alright. I'll go get Cas. Do you know where Sam and Dean are?" You asked and she nodded.

"They're hunting a Ghoul in Auburn, Ohio" She explained and you stopped in your tracks.

"I don't think we should hunt without them." You said and she looked at you, heartbroken.

"Why not? We all have different forms of angelic powers. We don't even need weapons! We can take down this thing and go on with our lives." Skylar stated and you looked away, not wanting to crush her dreams by telling her that you couldn't go on the hunt without Sam and Dean.