Baby Feet

Y/F/P means your favorite place.

Y/F/C means your favorite color

Your p.o.v.

     You were 5 months pregnant with Castiel's child, and you were ecstatic. Your baby bump was noticable and you loved everything about it. Castiel hadn't been able to be with you for most of the time, and you hadn't seen him in a few months, but you were excited to show him your baby bump. He hadn't seen your baby bump yet and you were anxious to show him. You were practically jumping out of your skin, which probably isn't safe while being pregnant.

     You were hoping that Cas would show up soon, because you could figure out the gender of your child by now. Sam and Dean thought that it was cute how you would wait in the library, all day, everyday, for Castiel to appear, but he never did. You would be bummed and you would go to sleep and do the same thing the next day.

     Today was different. You waited for Cas, like always, but at around noon you had passed out on the table in the library. You had been asleep for about an hour, when you woke up to wings flapping. You swiftly grabbed your angel blade and stood up abruptly. You looked around and nobody was there, so you turned around, with your angel blade pointed behind you, and you smiled widely. Castiel was standing directly in front of you. You dropped your angel blade and wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt him wrap his arms around you and you smiled.

     "I missed you, my angel." You said quietly and he sighed.

     "I missed you too, love." Cas replied and you pulled away. He looked at your E/C eyes and then at your stomach. "I like this." He said as he gestured to your baby bump. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to watch it progress." He said sadly.

     "No no no. Baby, don't worry about it. You're here now." You said and he smiled.

     "I did not keep track of time. How far along are you?" He asked and you giggled.

     "5 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day." You said and he chuckled softly.

     "You kept track well." He said and you giggled again. "You're past halfway." Cas added and you nodded.

     "I was hoping we could figure out the gender soon." You said shyly and he nodded. He walked over to you, and carefully placed his hand on your baby bump. A warm feeling spread throughout your body, but it went away as quickly as it came.

     "The fetus is female." Cas said and you smiled widely.

     "We're having a girl!" You yelled and you smashed your lips onto his. He kissed back gingerly and you smiled while resting your forehead against his.

     "I hope she has your eyes." Cas said and you smiled.

     "I hope she has your personality." You said and Cas sighed contently. "Are we ever getting married?" You asked and Cas chuckled.

     "I don't think we need to get married. It's just a ceremony for someone who was proposed to. We should get married when we think it'll actually benefit us." Cas explained and you nodded.

     "Sounds perfect. I like this ring anyway." You said and Cas smiled.

     "Hey Cas." Sam said as he walked in. "It's been a while."

     "Yes it has." Cas said and you smiled.

    You talked to Sam and Dean for a while until you felt like relaxing with Cas. You went into your bedroom with him and sat on your bed, resting your back against the headboard. Cas copied you, but he put his arm around your waist in a protective kind of way. You looked at your baby bump and carefully lifted your shirt up. Cas reached over and started tracing circles on your stomach. You giggled and he smiled slightly.