Nightmares

*Tohru's POV*
beep,beep,beep,beeeeeeep. " Kobayashi-san!! Please! P-P-Please dont leave me!! Please...." I said, sobbing uncontrollably as I held her hand tightly. "No, please... you cant leave me here! alone...."

I shot out of bed. "J-Just a dream..." I said, tears in my eyes. I looked over at Kobayashi, who had the most worried look I had ever seen.

*Kobayashi's POV*
"Are you ok?" I said as I sat up. Tohru collapsed onto me and began sobbing "I...I dont want to lose you..." she said.
"I... I dont want to lose you either," I replied, hugging her tight. She eventually fell back asleep and so did I.

I feel Tohru's warm body against me. "ugh....I will never be used to this feeling." I pull my self out of the covers to go check on Kanna and Saikawa, who had slept over last night. They were both still asleep, so I decided to go sit under the kotatsu.

After about an hour, Tohru sleepily walked out of our room and sat down with me. "Are you ok? You look a little tired..." I said. 'A little tired' was an understatement. Tohru was practicly falling asleep! "Y-Yeah...I just had a bad deeam, thats all." She replied. These nightmares had been going on ever since we started dating, and I was starting to worry about her. Suddenly I felt a tug against the back of my shirt. Knowing that it was Kanna I turned around and answered, "Yes?"
"Saikawa has to leave," She replied.
"Oh, Ok! Me and Tohru will walk her back to her house!" I said, getting out from under the kotatsu. We all got dressed and walked over to Saikawa's house to drop her off.

"I see... so this is where you've been all along, Tohru....."

(Sorry for the late chapter! I promise there will be more out soon!)