When Do We Go Home, Excactly?

*Tohrus POV*

I look over at the reddish-orange sky as the sun begins to set on the horizon.
"Oh, it's beginning to get late... we should try to set up some sort of resting place..." Lucoa suggests.
"I don't really think we're gonna find blankets around here..." Kobayashi remarks. My memory suddenly goes back to the first time I went drinking with Kobayashi.
"TAKE IT OFFFF!" I remember those words clearly in my head. Ah, of course! Why didn't I think of that sooner!
"My dress is rather fluffy, Kobayashi, you could use it as sort of a cushion between you and the ground!" I suggest. Kobayashi blushes.
" B-But then you won't b-be wearing any clothes!" She says, flustered.
"Ah, that's not a problem." I take off my maid outfit to reveal a tank top and some shorts.
"It's not much, but it's something... I guess. Wouldn't it still be easier for you do turn into a dragon and have us all sleep on your back?" Kobayashi asks.
"Too risky, she'd be spotted in seconds." Lucoa butts in.
"Still, what about you guys, wont you get uncomfortable?" Kobayashi replies.
"We've dealt with worse." Me, Kanna, and Lucoa reply simultaneously.
"Ah, now that that's all settled, let's get situated." Lucoa says.

*Kobayashi's POV*

Kanna lays down almost immediately, she's clearly worried about the situation.
"It's going to be alright, Kanna." I say softly as I set Tohru's dress on the ground next to her. Kanna simply nods.   I lay down and feel my fingers along the silky dress.
"It's... so... soft..." I whisper. Tohru giggles, and sits down on the ground.
"Isn't that cold?" I say.
"As I said before, I've felt worse." she assures me. We all get settled on the ground and it gets quiet.

In an attempt to break the awkward silence, I ask,"So... when do you think we'll be able to leave?"
"I... honestly don't know...Akane can be..." Tohru grits her teeth."Persistent."
I sigh. "Ok... well, goodnight everyone." I say.
"Goodnight." Tohru and Lucoa reply. Kanna has already fallen asleep, it seems.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! some cute things are coming up in the next chapter, so look forward to that! (o^^o)