Calling For Help

*Tohru's POV*

"Good. I'm glad you answered," I sigh.

"Do you...remember Akane?" I ask.
"Yes. I will be there right away. Who's room are you in?" she replies.
I continue to explain things to Lucoa as Kanna and Kobayashi listen for Akane's footsteps.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~ I know you're here somewhere, you dragon scum~" Akane mutters.

*Kobayashi's POV*

Man....Akane must really hate Tohru.
Suddenly I'm jolted out of my thoughts when I feel a huge boom shake the ground below me. I look over at Tohru only to see a gaping hole in the wall with what I could assume was a cloaked Lucoa.
Lucoa turns into her human form and reaches out her hand to us.
"Come on!" Lucoa shouts. We grab onto Lucoa and she bursts up into the sky.

Once we are high enough we switch to riding on top of Tohru so that we fit better. Kanna holds onto me, but doesnt say anything.
"This was your plan?!!!!" I shout at Tohru.
"Yup!" she replies with a cheery tone.
"Let's go to the woods where you met Kobayashi-san." Lucoa says to Tohru. Tohru nods in agreement and we fly towards the woods.

Sorry for such a short chapter!! I've been struggling to find inspiration to write but I promise more will be out soon!!! ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ Thanks for your patience!