Can I... Hug You?

Fwoosh, fwoosh, fwoosh
*Kobayashi's POV*
The trees bend and blow around us as Tohru slowly lands on the ground. She quickly transforms into her other form, so that no one freaks out. Lucoa puts her hood back on, because it got blown of when we were flying.
"Where... Are we?" I ask, nervously inspecting our surroundings.
"The middle of the forest." Tohru replies, as if the situation we're in was no big deal.
"Wait... What about food? Shelter?!!??? I'm seriously starting to doubt your plans, Tohru..." I sigh. Kanna tugs on my shirt, "Tohru can use her magic for food," she looks up at me. Lucoa buts in, "I know where a cave is nearby, so I've got that part covered," Lucoa grins. Tohru looks back and winks at me, and my face turns as red as the ketchup that Tohru uses for omurice.
We follow Lucoa to the cave that she told us about. I plop my butt onto the cold, hard, rocky ground, which was a huge mistake. "Owwww... My back..." I mutter. Tohru giggles and sits down next to me, her ruffly skirt flowing across the ground.
We discuss the situation, and what we should do about it. "We should fight her," Lucoa says. Tohru makes a worried face, "O-Only if we absolutely have to..." She says, looking down.
"And we probably will. Think about the chances that we resolve this peacefully with her. Tohru sighs.

*Tohru's POV*

My whole body shivers at the thought of fighting Akane. I don't want to fight her. It's too dangerous. I can't risk putting Kobayashi in danger. What if I lost her?
I shake my head in an attempt to get that thought out of my mind. I glance over at Kobayashi. She can clearly sense my distress, as she begins to reach out her arms to hug me. I feel her arms stretch around my torso. I feel my face get hot. Wait, this is fine, I mean, we are dating, right?
"It's going to be fine, Tohru." Kobayashi says softly to me.
I smile and gently hug her back.

So.... Ummmmm... hey guys. turns out it's... not the end of the story? I thought I might at well finish it soooo, here we are! I hope you enjoy this chapter!