Chapter 8

Sorry for any mistakes
~~

"Ash!" Serena knocked on the toilet door. Ash instantly snapped out of his vision and realised he was on the floor and his hand was burning. He looked in the mirror and saw that he was looking pale.

"Shit!" Ash said, he went to the door and opened it.

"Yes?" Ash asked his voice sounded hurt.

"Oh Um, I heard you fall or something but anyway I came here to give your tooth brush, because us kids are staying here while the adults take your home" Serena explained.

"Ok, thanks" Ash said and took the brush and closed the door instantly.

Serena stood there disappointed. She knew he was hiding something. She walked back to the others who were sitting in the lounge having a chat. Professor Oak came to her instantly.

"Did he say anything?" He asked.

"No he stayed quite blunt truth be told" Serena said.

"This isn't good!" He whispered.

"I still don't understand what your getting me to do. If I knew it would be easier to do this" Serena replied.

"This whole thing is complicated! I've been having few suspicions about Ash after he disappeared. He's been involved with way too many criminal organisations. A bit like his dad, but he died during this. Anyway I did see Ash when he went missing. And well he kept very tight lipped. Of course he still held you very close to his heart. So I thought you would get the truth out of him" Professor Oak explained.

"Oh wow... he still cares about me? But what about Leaf?" Serena asked automatically.

"Leaf is his sister but he doesn't want anyone to know that, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you knew." Oak said.

"I would like to know more about Leaf" Serena said.

"Glad you asked. Well anyway she left the family after Ash's Dad went missing but Ash was a young boy back then. Anyway Leaf went away and well her profile was quiet until now. We have gathered evidence that she was involved with Arceus - and now since Ash is in her care, he went to mount silver to train - which is where Arceus was believed to be seen first." Oak said.

"So Leaf is the chosen one since she knew Arceus before, and they are training Ash to be a guardian! Now it makes sense I think" Serena said.

"Well that is one of my assumptions, but it's odd because Leaf has never been spotted with the gifts of Arceus whereas Ash has. But it could just be a diversion. Anyway this is all of my knowledge but I'm hoping Ash will open up to you. Keep trying - he's only got a soft spot for you now since his mother is gone - so make sure to get close to him" Oak said.

Serena was feeling quite overwhelmed with all of this and couldn't contain her blush.

"Make sure you don't blush around Alain when Ash is around" Oak said laughing and went to his office leaving the friends together in the lounge.

"So Ash got his tooth brush or a bit more!" Barry said giving a wink.

"Shut up dude before I rip off your hair" Alain shouted, Serena began to blush furiously. She didn't know why.

"No just stop, I am with Alain let's get that final" Serena said assertively.

Ash entered the lounge now, but was the only one that hadn't changed from his usual attire. Everyone else were sat in their pyjamas. Serena watched as he sat on his own and took out his phone and frantically began to type.