Chapter 11

Sorry for any mistakes
~~

Serena and Leaf took a taxi to the closest Pokémon centre to Nurse Joy. She was as usual at the front desk with a smile. "Hi Nurse Joy, we were wondering if you have anything regarding Ash's health - that is Ash Ketchum of course" Leaf spoke.

"Oh yes, he was treated here, but may I ask for identification as this sort of information is not good in the wrong hands because his damage is quite serious" Nurse Joy explained.

Both girls handed their trainer ID's and were passed as clean. "Okay, so we have a sister and I'm guessing a friend" Nurse Joy said. The two girls nodded in response.

"Okay so if you would like to follow me to where we treated him" Nurse Joy said and walked down a hallway of emergency rooms. They reached the end and entered a small room with a bed and window.

"We treated Ash here for about a week, after he fell off a cliff - which from our knowledge was back in Kanto" Nurse Joy said.

"Oh my God! How is he in Alola?" Serena asked.

"A purples haired boy brought him here but he walked off straight away and never paid a visit after" Nurse Joy spoke.

"Oh wow... and what are the injuries" Serena asked.

"Well judging by the fall and the height of the cliff - he landed on his chest at first judging by the damage on his ribs - then was saw a cracked skull which would normally be a long process of 8 months to recover but it miraculously recovered in a day" Nurse Joy said.

"A cracked skull? But how? Does he have amnesia as well?" Leaf asked.

"Yes... for that you will have to bring it back slowly - all the memories or sadly bring up a terrible event from his past - but both will cause same amounts of pain - so after he has regained memory bring him back here to heal his head because I still don't think it's in good condition. But he insisted he was fine so we let him go" Nurse Joy told the two girls who took time to digest all of this.

"Okay so how do we get his memories back?" Leaf asked.

"By reminding him in the most harsh way possible - get a powerful memory a memory that will hurt him - that will only trigger his nerves" Nurse Joy said.

"Ok... thanks Nurse Joy" Serena said and the two girls left the Pokémon centre to find Ash. They searched the beach once more but he wasn't there. They decided to return to the hotel and to their luck they found Ash in the lounge.

The duo approached Ash, he looked deep in thought, he then snapped out of his thoughts and saw Serena and Leaf approach him. Suddenly his head started to pain - he could remember a glimpse of a young blonde haired girl in the woods.

"Ash are you okay? Is your head hurting?" Serena said worriedly and held his shoulders. Ash held his head in pain - his eyes closed.

"Na it's fine - it's just I keep getting these flashes of images. It's of a young blonde girl. Reminds me of you actually" Ash said looking at Serena. "Ash you have amnesia - and I am going to help you get your memory back."  Serena added.

"Yes I know I fell of a cliff... and" Ash stopped and looked down. It was like he had seen a ghost. Serena and Leaf both turned in the direction that he was looking at, but there was nothing there.

"Earth to Ash" Leaf said, as she waved her hands in front of Ash's face. Ash looked straight at Leaf's face. His head started to rain with pain. He could see flashbacks of his time with Leaf but it still wouldn't make sense to him.

"Oh sorry, Um so why do you guys keep coming to me?" Ash said looking at the two girls. Both Serena and Leaf looked at each other. They didn't know what to say or do, but Leaf remembered what Nurse Joy said. 'True horrors of Ash's past.' She grabbed a photo of Delia from her skirt pocket and thrust it forward in Ash's face.

"We wondered if you knew this woman Ash?" Leaf said sternly. Ash examined the photo and his head was now diseased with pain - it spread all across him. Ash now held his head and groaned loudly.

"Make it stop!" Ash pleaded.

"No Ash you know now who you are - you watched your mother die. You were there. Your Ash Ketchum." Leaf said sternly.

"Stop!" Ash said, Serena couldn't handle seeing Ash in this state. She sat down next to him and put his head in her chest and patted slowly.

"It's okay! Calm down. Just close your eyes and take it in one by one. Leaf please stop now - it's too much." Serena said looking at the brunette. Leaf looked at Ash who winked at Leaf. At that instant Leaf stopped and put away the picture.

"I should have died" Ash said passed out in Serena's arms. Serena started to panic. "Oh no! Leaf he passed out - get an ambulance or something!" Serena said.

"Ok wait - keep him in your arms" Leaf said and exited the building. By now the rest of the gang arrived at the lounge and spotted Serena with Ash in her arms.

"Serena! Why do you have him in your arms! After what he said!" Alain shouted.

"Serena just leave him there! We don't care about him anymore!" Misty said.

"Shut up, all of you! He has amnesia and has just passed out! Get a grip for once in your lives! And if Ash truly didn't care then why did he help you guys reach your full potential and become famous? Ever thought about it?" Serena said angrily.

"But still why would he say it?" Alain countered.

"Because there are reasons!" Leaf said coming back.

"Oh and they are?" Iris asked.

"Well... I can't tell you that because Ash doesn't want anyone to know" Leaf said.

"I just smell a load of bullshit" Dawn said.

"Serena the ambulance is outside. Gary and Barry help carry Ash" Leaf commanded.

"Why us? I'm not touching Ash" Barry said.

"Help or I'll give you bloody hell and I mean every single word!" Leaf shouted in the duos faces.

"Yes ma'am" Gary said and saluted Leaf before him and Gary carefully took Ash too the ambulance outside. Leaf and Serena got into the ambulance with a Ash - with the rest of the gang staying back, still contemplating wether Ash meant those harsh words.

"I do kinda feel guilty" May spoke up.

"She's not wrong" Gary added.

"Well we know he doesn't have proof that he didn't mean it - and even if he did he's not going to tell" Alain said.

"What do you mean?" Misty asked.

"Well When has he ever been open with us? Told us where he is going - look at the Kalos incident. And now Leaf just said he doesn't want anyone knowing this secret as to why he's so arrogant and annoying these days. He doesn't trust us anymore - it's clear he meant those words" Alain explained.

"I agree with that! He's too secretive - our group of friends keep no secrets from each other. We all trust each other and help each other in crisis" Cilan spoke up.

"Your going to have to convince Serena, she seems to be sticking with Ash quite a lot these days. She's your girlfriend so be aware" Iris said directly to Alain.

"Don't worry - if Ketchum does anything to my Serena - I will get revenge on behalf of everyone he has pissed off" Alain said savagely turning away from the group.

~~

Next chap soon...