Chapter 9

Sorry for any mistakes
~~

Ash returned both his Pokémon before the man could see that Greninja was present. He closed his eyes and transferred Greninja back to Kanto and Professor Oaks lab, with his hat. Once he opened his eyes, he saw the man tell his troops to retreat while he walked towards Ash.

"I'm contemplating whether to spare you or go for your little girlfriend" The Man said looking at Leaf. She looked away scared but held Ash's sleeve for support.

"You can only touch me, I'm the one you want. If you touch anyone else I will hunt down your family and repay the favour you did to me two years ago" Ash said looking at him dead in the eye. Everyone was taken aback by what Ash just said even Leaf.

"You bastard! Attack!" The man shouted.

At once all of his troops fired Pokémon attacks at Leaf and Ash, Ash instinctively stood in front of Leaf and absorbed the attacks. Once the dust settled Ash stood their with scratches but no serious injuries. A blade appeared in his hands, a bit like Greninja when he uses the move cut. Ash ran at them and sliced through the legs of the troops.

The speed was immense that there was no way of stopping Ash. Few seconds later all the troops were on the floor in pain but the man.

"And I'm supposed to be worried, you've struggled against me boy! Always lost to me" The man spat at Ash, he then released Zekrom, which completely through Ash off.

"Thunder at the girl!"

Ash again stood in front of Leaf and absorbed the attack but smiled. His adrenaline was helping him stay on his feet. Once the attack finished Ash stood there with more than hundred scratches but his posture was straight.

"Finished? Well then you've bid Lucy a farewell haven't you?" Ash spoke arrogantly.

Before the man reacted, Ash grabbed Leaf's hand firmly and teleported to the woods of Pallet. As soon as they touched the ground, Ash collapsed to the ground out of pure exhaustion.

"Ash, are you okay? Oh my God I love you so much!" Leaf said and hugged Ash tightly.

~

Serena and the others had now come back to the lab and settled in lounge waiting for their taxi.

"Good day shopping! Now we can look our best when we compete!" May said.

"And I'll win the tournament and the best looks!" Dawn boasted.

"Oh calm down, Dawn, I'm the better performer obviously" Misty scoffed But laughed, as well as the others. Serena began to look through the window for any sign of Ash, and to her luck she spotted a blue figure sitting with a hat.

"Hey guys, is that Ash in the garden?" Serena said beginning to get up and get closer to the window. She recognised the hat and instantly ran towards the garden.

"Oh come on! I'm already tired! And it's Ash! Big deal" Alain complained.

"Let's just go, we do need to ask him few stuff anyway" Iris said and lead the group to the garden. When they reached Serena, they noticed it was Ash's Greninja but not Ash.

They all walked up to Greninja, who still did not look at the group of friends. He just sat there staring at Ash's hat. But he felt a loving presence and turned towards it. He saw Serena and instantly stood up. The sudden action frightened Serena a little.

"Hey! Don't scare her like that you useless piece of!" Alain was cut off by Serena who walked closer towards Greninja.

"Yo Ninja, Where's  Ash?" Gary asked.