Chapter 14

Sorry for any mistakes
~~

Leaf, Serena and Alain walked back to the group who were in the hotel lounge. They were told everything by Alain and they felt pretty guilty for how they treated Ash. However Leaf assured them that Ash has forgiven them and has told them to move on.

"Anyway's Dawn, you have a story tell the others about Ash and Arceus" Leaf said. This got Serena and Alain interested.

"Oh yes... well I'll keep things short because it was one heck of an adventure! Basically Arceus once put his trust in humans to protect his Jewel of Life. He kept it with a man called Damos, for a period of time before Arceus came to collect it again. However when Arceus came to collect it, Damos lured him into his palace and attempted to kill him but Arceus got away and never put faith in humans again. But then Dialga took us to that moment - and Ash being Ash put Pokémon before himself. When Arceus was about to get killed, Ash took the Jewel and went beside Arceus to persuade him that he is returning the Jewel, Ash was also about to die because he was standing exactly where Arceus was hit. Eventually Arceus believed him and has put most of his faith in Ash" Dawn explained.

"Wow... I never knew Ash was this reckless but so brave! And I really want to hear more about his adventures!" Serena said.

"But I still don't understand why he's so distant from us nowadays?" Misty asked.

"He is the Chosen One - he is doing what Arceus started centuries ago" Clemont spoke up.

"I'll leave that for you guys to decide - but I'm going to be like Ash and go solo for a bit in this tournament. I guess I'll see you guys around!" Leaf said and left the group.

"Serena, I think it's time we broke up. I've restricted you from your true love and I've lost someone important too. So I am sorry and I hope you and Ash end up together!" Alain said.

"Awww Thanks Alain! Hope you find your love too!" Serena said and hugged Alain. The group all cooed at the scene.

Just then Ash walked in, he looked tired and distressed. He was covered in cuts and bruises yet again.

"Ash!" Serena spotted Ash in his condition. Ash saw her and walked over to the group and crashed onto a sofa wincing in pain. "What happened to you?" Serena asked with concern.

"I tried something but it didn't work." Ash said and now sat up.

"Well mate, I think it backfired quite badly" Gary said.

"No shit" Ash replied.

"If you don't have a room, you can stay in mine with me. I'll take care of you" Serena insisted.

"I'll swap with Bonnie if she doesn't mind" Alain said looking at Clemont and Bonnie. Clemont and Bonnie agreed.

"It's settled! Let's get rest before we register tomorrow" Barry said. After this the group all went to their separate rooms to sleep. Serena tucked Bonnie into her bed and made her fall asleep. She then got changed before going to Ash who was on the balcony looking down.

"Ash?" Serena said.

"Yeah?" Ash turned around to her. He fell in a trance looking at her blue eyes.

"ASH!?" Serena shouted and waved her hands in front of his face.

"Sorry what did you say?"

"Are you going to come sleep?" Serena asked. Ash looked at the time and saw it was pretty late. He nodded and headed back inside but noticed there was only one bed.

"I'll crash on the couch, you and Bonnie can have the bed" Ash said sitting down on the sofa.

"I don't mind sharing" Serena said blushing furiously.