Marsala

"It wasn't that bad today Stacey," I laughed putting the chairs back in place under the tables.

"Lies! I thought Mallory was going to have a panic attack as soon as the guy raised his voice a centimeter," she laughed.

"She just has anxiety. It's good for her to be in this work," I cleaned up the counter a little.

"Maybe a little less cashier time for now though?" she placed the pots in the dishwasher.

"You're right," I took my apron off and grabbed my things. I checked the time clock to make sure everyone clocked out and noticed Stacey was being a little to quiet.

"Stacey, you okay?" I called turning the back lights off.

"There is a man leaning against his car outside," she spoke soft and clear.

"Is he scary?" I quickly walked out to see what she was looking at.

"Scary sexy. My god, how does he look that good!" she did a weird little dance.

"It's him," my heart stopped looking at him leaned up against his car. It was an pitch black Audi S8. What kind of job does this guy have?

"Him? The sugar guy?!" I don't think Stacey's voice could have gotten any higher.

"Yes," I laughed nervously.

"You okay?" she nudged me.

"Yeah, it's just, look at him," I motioned to him.

"What about him? He's tall, dark, and handsome. His car is something out of Fifty Shades of Grey. Don't get me started on his outfit," she fanned herself with her hand.

He had changed from earlier into a comfy black t-shirt with a flower print pocket and dark jeans.

"Well lets go," she winked and walked out the door.

I took a deep breath and walked out locking the door behind me.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Stacey called walking down the street.

"Hi Ethan." His fucking voice.

I turned knowing I was blushing lightly, "hi Isaac."

"Are you ready for that date?" he pushed off his car and walked towards me.

"Where are we going?" I smiled.

"It's a surprise," he opened the door gesturing for me to get in.

"Are you going to kill me?" I joked walking to the car.

He laughed lightly, "I mean my driving isn't that bad."

"Don't say that," I laughed pushing his chest. He didn't move. Not even an inch. My mind started to roam at how nice his torso must be.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you," he smiled big.

I blushed even more getting into the car. He closed the door behind me and walked around getting in. I couldn't help, but look around at how nice the interior was.

I heard his seat belt click and it brought me back into reality. He started to drive off as he turned his music up a little. Weightless by All Time Low started to play and my heart raced.

"All Time Low?" I looked over at him.

"You know them?" he grinned.

"I've met two of them," I grinned crossing my arms.

"What? How?" he gasped trying to look at me.

"Long hours of waiting of the show," I leaned over more to him.

"Well next time you're bringing me," he turned.

"I mean, if this date goes well," I shrugged.

"Are you doubting this date already?" he laughed parking the car.

"No, I'm just saying," I grinned looking at him.

He looked me up and down for a second causing me to bite my bottom lip. He leaned over the center of the car and released my lip looking at his beautiful hazel eyes. His lips lingered over mine and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed his kiss. I gripped the back of his neck and pulled his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as he hands came to cup my cheeks. His lips were so soft and so eager. His grip on my face got tighter as we progressed in the kiss. I wanted to crawl across the center console, but I knew it wasn't a smart choice.

I pulled away and smiled as I saw his lips linger for a second before they turned into a grin.

"There's that sugar," he opened his eyes and unbuckled his sit belt.

My face was probably as red as it could go. He got out of the car and came to open my door. I hopped out and smiled looking at the restaurant in front of me, Rosco's. It was one of the nicer restaurant's in my area of town. Of course there was no way I was affording it.

I felt his hand slip into mine as the door shut behind me. I watched our hands as he started to walk me to the door. His hand was so much bigger than mine. I always thought I had big hands, but his just took my captive.

"Just us." I look back up focusing on what was happening in front of me. He smiled looking at me as we were guided through the tables. The hostess stopped at a booth in the back setting our menus down.

"Your waiter will be with you in a moment," she smiled. I sat down and looked around the restaurant.

"Ethan," his voice snapped me back to him.

"Yes?"

"Have you been here?" he asked.

"No. I've wanted to go for a while now, but it's always seemed a little out of my price range," I laughed looking at the menu prices.

"Nothing is out of your range now," he grinned looking at his menu.

"You know you're pretty confident for someone who's on date one," I placed the menu down looking at him.

"And you're pretty doubtful for someone who started the kiss," he winked. I bit my lip thinking about the kiss. My god did I love his lips. I'e only had them once and I can't stop thinking about them. Everywhere.

"Do you need more time?" the waiter smiled looking at me.

"Ummm," I looked at the menu frantically. "Isaac, why don't you order for me?" I asked looking up.

"He'll have the same as me and two glasses please," he smiled handing the waiter our menus.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"The chicken marsala and a bottle of cab," he sat up a little more.

"Mmmm I love marsala," I smiled rolling my sleeves up.

"You'd love my mothers," he grinned.

"Are you Italian?"

He laughed, "is it not obvious?"

"I mean I'm just asking because I would certainly love a true Italian mom's cooking," I grinned leaning over the table.

"You'll have to have it some time."

"Already planning on me meeting your mother?" I winked jokingly.

"Listen I found the cutest guy in this damn town that is actually gay so I don't really plan on letting you out of my hands," he winked back as his grin spread across his face.

Cutest guy in town? Maybe I should have climbed across the console.