Came Out

You made it through the smut! Thank god! Now stick around? Please??

I woke with the light peeking through a small slit. I rubbed my eyes sitting up to see the sun trying to come out from the curtains over Isaac's glass doors. I looked over to see his messy hair. I got out and stretched feeling a little sore. I went to the bathroom and as I came back I saw a sleepy looking Isaac sitting up in bed with his feet hanging off the side. 

"Morning," his deep voice groggy. 

"Good morning sleepy," I smiled walking to him. 

He moved his legs so I could stand in between them. As I made it he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close. 

"How'd you sleep?" I laughed trying to fix his hair. 

He rested his forehead on my chest, "really good. I kept dreaming about this sexy guy and every time I woke up he was there."

I blushed and pulled his head off, "Why are you so cheesy?"

He shrugged and made a scrunched face. "I think my dad always was with my mom so I just kind of learned from him."

"The mafia leader is a cheese ball?"

He stood up causing me to step back. "Yeah, besides the whole mafia thing, he was always a great man."

"I can tell," I watched as he walked to the bathroom. 

"Hungry?" he called. 

"Oh yeah."

He came back out and stopped in the closet and came back out with two shirts. He threw one at me as he put his on. I put it on and watched as it swallowed me. 

"Seriously? I'm not even a small guy," I laughed. 

"I mean if I get you in the gym you can fit into it better," he laughed walking to the kitchen. 

"No way," I crossed my arms following. 

He started to look through the fridge as I hopped onto the counter. 

"Already at home?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I mean you told me you won't let anything happen to me so I figured that means I'm free to do what I want," I winked as he laid out eggs and bacon. 

"Just because I won't let anyone hurt you, doesn't mean I won't teach you a lesson," he winked back with a deeper meaning clear. 

"You're dirty."

"You don't know the half of it," he laughed pulling a pan out and turning the stove top on. 

We sat quiet for a minute as a billion questions filled my head. 

"Isaac," I asked softly. 

"Yes?" he asked laying some bacon down.

"How did your dad react to you being gay? I mean I know he's just like any other dad, but did he work?" I trailed off hoping he'd answer soon. 

"We didn't speak for my first year off college," he spoke clear. It was like he was pretending to be over it, but it still left some hurt in him. 

"That bad?" I hoped down and sat on the other side to see his face. 

He looked at me and took a deep breathe, "I'd know for a long time and I tried to hide it. I knew we had some crazy image to live up too, but it was college. I thought I was free. The mafia always follows though."

"What do you mean?" I watched as he transferred some pieces to a plate and continued. 

"I was at a party enjoying myself. I'd found a cute guy and we started to make out. However, Luca Russo decided he should come to the same party as me," he finished the bacon and moved to the eggs. 

"Did he go to your school?" 

"Yes sadly. It's like he followed me. But at the party when he found me he took photos and sent them to my favorite labeled the proud future Esposito."

"Isaac," I hoped off the counter walking to him. 

"My dad was so embarrassed. The Esposito's, the toughest mafia in New York with a big gay son," he laughed halfheartedly. 

"But he came around," I kissed his shoulder as he took the eggs off. 

"Yes, but it took me getting hurt for it to happen."

"Hurt?" I asked as he took our plates to the bar top. 

"Yes," he got in his sit. "Luca and he idiots took me being gay as me being weak so they jumped me after a party one night. I was wasted and honestly I only remember pieces of it. I woke up in the hospital with my father swearing to the gods in Italian."

I sat next to him as he took some bites. "What did he say?"

Isaac put on an Italian accent, "Son, I want you to know I don't give a shit who you fuck. But I do give a shit that these fuckers think they can mess with my family."

I laughed eating some of my food. 

"It was the weirdest conversation, but he did come around. Now he's waiting for me to get married and adopt grandkids for him," he laughed. 

"How about your mom?" I asked eating. 

"Mamma never gave a shit. She was always okay. She sent me letter's while my father was being an ass," he took a sip of his orange juice and smiled. "How about you?"

"Well my parents divorced when I was 15 and I kind of just said fuck it and came out," I finished up my food. 

"Ethan, you have a thing for flare," he laughed grabbing our plates and putting them in the sink. 

"I know. My dad didn't really care, he started to drift away from us anyways. My mom was worried I was just saying it as a rebellious child of divorce."

"When she realize you were telling the truth?"

"Sophomore year of college when I brought a guy home," I laughed.  

"Oooo so I'll have to compete with that guy when I meet her?" he asked walking back to me. 

"God no, she hated him," I hopped off the stole. 

"Why?"

"He was a dick, but he had a good dick," I shrugged. 

"Better take that back," Isaac said stern. 

"Make me mafia," I teased. 

He went to make a move when his phone rang. He looked at it and answered right away. 

"Good morning sir.....yes he's with me still....no I don't think I'll be letting him go today.....sure we can.....mamma cooking?.....perfect.....1 it is.....ti amo."

"Tell me you didn't just make a date for me to meet Marco Esposito," I asked walking to him. 

"And Mamma Esposito," he kissed my head. 

I'm going to have lunch with a mafia leader. It's fine. I'll be fine. Right??