Esposito

It wasn't to hard to leave my party. It was getting a little late and everyone was ready to go out and further the party. I also don't think anyone was fighting the factor that Isaac was taking me away. All I heard while I was leaving is 'oh my god, how did you get him?' Not a single one of them had faith in me. 

"I think Sarah was going to kill you if you didn't come," I rubbed my thumb across his knuckle as he drove. 

"She would have. I haven't know her long, but I'm scared to get on her bad side," he winked. 

"I think we all are. You should see Jackson when he misses up something," I laughed. 

"Boy is so in love," Isaac lifted our hands and kissed the back of my hand. 

"I can't blame him. She is gorgeous and she always forgives him for his little fumbles. She couldn't stay mad at him to save her life," I blushed taking our hands and kissing his. 

"I like them both. I'm glad they've been with you all this time." 

"But?"

"But?"

"I felt like that conversation was going to have a but in it," I laughed. 

"I mean it wasn't, but," Isaac winked. 

"Oh my god," I laughed harder as he parked the car. 

I got out the car and marveled for a second. 

"What?" he laughed getting the painting out of the back. 

"A G-Wagon? I know I just found out you have money, but this is crazy," I laughed walking to the elevator. 

"Come on the Audi is more impressive," he laughed hitting the button. 

"It depends on what you like," I shrugged getting in and hitting my floor. 

"So what you're saying is you want me to pick you up in the G-Wagon more often?"

"Yes please."

"I can do that babe," he leaned over and kissed me softly. 

We got out on my floor and smiled at him. 

"How many do you have?" 

"What?" he asked confused. 

"How many cars?"

"Only 3. The other is my classic Mustang. I love that thing," he laughed as if he was imagining it. 

"I'll have to see that one too," I winked as I made it to my door. My heart stopped as I saw a small crack in my door. I pushed it open and I could fell the air become tense. 

I was quickly pushed back by Isaac as he put his hands up as if he was ready for someone to jump out. 

"Follow me closely," he spoke stern as he moved forward. I looked back at the painting feeling the woman's pain, but for a completely different reason. 

We walked my apartment slowly. It didn't look like they took anything. Isaac hesitated outside of my room. I knew someone had come in, because I never close my door. None of us do. 

He pushed it open and my heart soaked up some relief. My room wasn't destroyed. We walked in and I started to notice small things off. 

"Someone was here," I breathed softly. 

Isaac didn't say anything. He pushed me to sit on the bed as he finished the apartment. 

Who comes in and doesn't steal anything? It was like they were looking for something. What could they be looking for? Why would they be looking?