Mafia Prince

Warning! Smut ahead! It's a longer chapter this time, because of the smut! Please don't leave me! 

The mafia. My god. How? 

"Say something," Isaac stood up in front of me and brought me back to the present. 

"Okay," I spoke softly. 

"Okay? That's it?" he asked. 

I nodded and sat on the bed. 

"Ethan, are you okay?"

"Have you killed anyone?" I blurted out. I didn't want to ask him like that, but honestly it was my only question. 

"No," he sat down next to me. 

"Have you sent anyone to kill someone?" I asked a little calmer. 

"If I'm going to be honest I haven't yet, but if they keep it up I'm going too."

I looked up at him. "Keep what up?"

"Messing with you. The Russo's are crossing a line that hasn't been touched in a long time," I could see his fists getting tighter. 

"Why are they messing with me?" I asked scooting closer to him. 

"Because the Esposito's have been dormant for a while and they think it's because we're getting weak so they're testing us," he stood up and began pacing. 

"Isaac," I spoke softly. 

He looked at me and I could see his chest rising fast. He was getting so worked up thinking about them. Why?

"Why do they want?"

"Because they know my father is passing the business down to me. He's getting older and trust me he'll handle it till the day he dies, but there are many things he can't do anymore. So Marco is fucking with me to get me to start something," a small growl left at the end. 

I wasn't scared. I was worried. I'm fucking worried about a mafia leader. What is happening?

"You won't hurt me," I spoke softly. 

His head turned to me fast and he quietly calmed down sitting next to me. 

"Did you think I would? I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way," he said looking down. 

"You haven't. I trust you," I placed my hand over his. 

"You trust me?" he laughed halfheartedly. "I'm a mafia prince and you trust me."

"Isaac," I cupped his cheeks. "So you're in the mafia, I bet half the town is." 

He shrugged, "I mean there's a lot more..." I cut him off. 

"Not what I'm getting at. I know now that, that night I was jumped. It was them. Right?"

He nodded. 

"I have no idea how, but you saved me. You took care of my every need till I was better. You checked out my apartment without letting me out of sight to make sure I was okay. Your family may do something that I'll never want to know about, but you won't let anyone hurt me. I know that," I rubbed his cheek. 

He gripped my waist and pulled me to sit in his lap. I straddled his legs as our eyes met. 

"I swear to you I won't let them get a hand on you. I mean it when I say I'll kill whoever I have to, to keep you," his voice was deep. It was serious. My god was I turned on. I know I should be freaking out, but can you blame me? I hot, loyal man, is holding me while telling me he'll kill anyone who tries to touch you. How can you not be in love? Love....oh my god.