4. A TEA PARTY AND A SLEEPY HEAD

Good Morning, my dear little Shorty.

Seen 6.52am

Uhhh... why are you so happy in the morning???? Stop messaging me! Don't say GOOD morning. Mornings aren't good when you have to go to school.

Seen 6.52am

Not a morning person huh?

Seen 6.52am

Yep. I'm not a morning person. I don't like morning people, mornings or people. Which means I don't like you.

Seen 6.53am

That hurts.

Seen 6.53am

Cry me a river! So, why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour?

Seen 6.53am

It's seven o'clock in the morning! Even zombies are having their cup of coffee.
I was kind of bored.

Seen 6.54am

YOU CALLED ME BECAUSE YOU WANTED SOME ENTERTAINMENT? I'm going to kill you. But first, I'm going to finish off what I couldn't complete in kindergarten. I'm going to cut your finger.

Seen 6.54am

I hope you bring lots of beer for my funeral. Oh.. and please serve Starbucks coffee for the guests. You could serve cupcakes and spring rolls too. That'll be nice.

Seen 6.55am

Kyler! What do you think your funeral is? A tea party? Why don't I bring my little sister's dolls too?

Seen 6.55am

But it's MY funeral! I want it to be awesome.

Seen 6.55am

You'll be dead to see anything, Stupido. and I'm not wasting money on Starbucks and stuff. I'll serve cabbage soup and water for them if I want.

Seen 6.55am

That's very rude of you. My ghost wouldn't appreciate it. What about your funeral? I'll serve cabbage soup for them too.

Seen 6.55am

NO!!!! I want black roses! They're sooooo pretty!

Seen 6.55am

Ok, as a good friend, I'll paint the roses black.

Seen 6.56am

That's very cheap of you, Mister. Buy me black roses.

Seen 6.56am

They don't plant black roses.

Seen 6.56am

Yes, they do. I'll send you the website. One is about 100 dollars.

Seen 6.57am

Woah!!! Seriously?

Seen 6.57am

Yep! So if you don't want to get haunted by my ghost, you better do it.

Seen 6.57am

Ok, your Highness. It's my pleasure.

Seen 6.57am

Thank you, peasant. Now let me have a quick 5 minute nap.

Seen 6.57am

You know the "5 more minutes" nap isn't very effective. I learnt it the hard way.

Seen 6.57am

Shut up and let me sleep!!!! And serves you right!

Seen 6.58am

--------------------------------------------------------

Question of the week
Instagram or Facebook? 📱

- instagram (I get confused when I use Facebook and now I sound like a grandma)